Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

These are super comfortable, I haven’t been wearing anything else besides these lately. I’m all about the Y2K sneakers.

Go TTS, I went up a half size because I have slightly wider feet but I probably didn’t have to because they are basically all mesh and stretch quite a bit.

These are super comfortable, I haven’t been wearing anything else besides these lately. I’m all about the Y2K sneakers.

Go TTS, I went up a half size because I have slightly wider feet but I probably didn’t have to because they are basically all mesh and stretch quite a bit.
These might get me in the Saucony door, they look comfy….

I personally think the Omni 9s are more comfortable because they have less of a drop compared to the Triumph 4s. Those have a higher heel stack.

Def waiting for grid shadow 2
On discount for these OG white/blue. Had them way back in the day with the grid hurricanes

Def waiting for grid shadow 2
On discount for these OG white/blue. Had them way back in the day with the grid hurricanes

Not sure what size you need but when you add to cart they come to $52! Oneness seems to be running a sale but I grabbed the Maybe Tomorrow Grid Hurricanes for $64 as well. Shipping was $16 combined or $11 for a single item.

Attachments

• IMG_5412.png
    IMG_5412.png
    358.9 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_5413.jpeg
    IMG_5413.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 280
Yesterday. *chefs kiss*
IMG_5252.jpeg

ya these are super underrated. Leather liner footbed.
Mine's darken & patinaed.

There are 2 other models that were released in this Veg Tan pack..but i couldn't locate them.

Definitely low key pseudo Henderschemes w/o the crazy mark up.

ya these are super underrated. Leather liner footbed.
Mine's darken & patinaed.

There are 2 other models that were released in this Veg Tan pack..but i couldn't locate them.

Definitely low key pseudo Henderschemes w/o the crazy mark up.
Yup, pretty much how I looked at em. It was no brainer after that Oneness sale.

Probably the only non-Nike/Jordan Brand to get my business (this year) has been Saucony .

Jazz 81 - Megabyte
Saucony Jazz 81 - Megabyte.png

Jazz 81 - Raised by Wolves
Saucony Jazz 81 - Raised By Wolves.png

Shadow 6K - Ube
Saucony Shadow 6000 - Ube.png

Shadow 6K - Maybe Tomorrow Hare
Saucony Shadow 6000 - Maybe Tomorrow Hare.png

The Jazz 81s may be upper donors for projects down the line, as my Frankenstein idea(s) turned really WELL!

Last edited:
Probably the only non-Nike/Jordan Brand to get my business has been Saucony.

Jazz 81 - Megabyte
Saucony Jazz 81 - Megabyte.png

Jazz 81 - Raised by Wolves
Saucony Jazz 81 - Raised By Wolves.png

Shadow 6K - Ube
Saucony Shadow 6000 - Ube.png

Shadow 6K - Maybe Tomorrow Hare
Saucony Shadow 6000 - Maybe Tomorrow Hare.png

The Jazz 81s may be upper donors for projects down the line, as my Frankenstein idea(s) turned really WELL!
Are you into Saucony's more than NB?

Haven’t seen these in the UK/EU yet but I am very tempted to grab them when they come out! Unless they don’t look like these beauty shots…

IMG_1748.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom