Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I usually go .5 up on all their models since they run snug.
Yeah I go half size up for grids. I just recently purchased some to test fit from saucony.com. My vomeros are 9.5 and had to go 10s for grids. Hopefully shadows fit the same way. Thanks.

These Shamrock / St. Paddy’s Grid Shadow 2s are tempting me!

Stacked with the AMEX offer and ID.me (20% off) promo makes it even more tempting!

IMG_0752.jpeg

Last edited:
Some more colorways of the grid 2s uploaded online. Nice simple colorways.

I like the GS2’s. Got a white/maroon pair for 40 bucks at the end of the year and very happy with them. Might be adding the shamrocks and the bodegas

i have "forest wander" and "arctic trek".
where can i buy "beach ramble" (US13)? less than 80 would be perfect.
i think this pair is more boring than FW and AT but i want to have them all. :smile:

Last edited:
i have "forest wander" and "arctic trek".
where can i buy "beach ramble"? less than 80 would be perfect.
i think this pair is more boring than FW and AT but i want to have them all. :smile:

What size do you need? I have a ds pair size 12 Im willing to part with

The middle pair is the Caves little bro. It’s been in my sights since that post dropped.

FYI the white/grey pair is up on Saucony.com.

Also: where my bodega boys at?!

The middle pair is the Caves little bro. It’s been in my sights since that post dropped.

FYI the white/grey pair is up on Saucony.com.

Also: where my bodega boys at?!
I've only seen promo pictures so waiting for some non filtered photos. The caves looked good in Saucony promos but looked even better in posts and Instagram non filtered, in hand photos.

Thinking about scooping up a pair of these. Was wondering how do they fit? Thank you in advance.
I’m a regular/narrow foot and can fit 10.5 and 11 in GS2s. 10.5 for a more snug fit lengthwise. If you like to wear them loose/untied the smaller size works perfectly. Don’t think there’s much if any difference widthwise between the two for me but my foot is a shade under a TTS 11 so I’d go TTS or .5 up.

I've only seen promo pictures so waiting for some non filtered photos. The caves looked good in Saucony promos but looked even better in posts and Instagram non filtered, in hand photos.
Looks pretty clear in this shot:

They do look really nice in that photo. I'll definitely be purchasing. Won't make the mistake of missing them on release like the caves. Although I don't think they'll have the aftermarket value of the caves.

Last edited:
I’m a regular/narrow foot and can fit 10.5 and 11 in GS2s. 10.5 for a more snug fit lengthwise. If you like to wear them loose/untied the smaller size works perfectly. Don’t think there’s much if any difference widthwise between the two for me but my foot is a shade under a TTS 11 so I’d go TTS or .5 up.

Looks pretty clear in this shot:

Appreciate the response my man..

What size do you need? I have a ds pair size 12 Im willing to part with
US13
Thinking about scooping up a pair of these. Was wondering how do they fit? Thank you in advance.
I usually wear US12, but Saucony doesn't make US12.5. i doubted a bit and bought US13 (arctic trek/forest wander). they fit good. i have a regular (maybe a bit wide) foot and don't like a snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom