Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Bodega pair just touched down

IMG_1495.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1497.jpeg

IMG_1499.jpeg

Still waiting for UPS to deliver.

Wouldn't be surprised if they lie and say they weren't able to deliver today. Smh.

Not sure how long these will last, but I was able to sign up with a new email on Saucony and check out at $138 total. If that doesn’t work I can PM you a $20 off code that should give me $20 back too.

Had to have em. Figured that teaser was intentional. And a nice “shock drop” after that BS last week.

Not sure how long these will last, but I was able to sign up with a new email on Saucony and check out at $138 total. If that doesn’t work I can PM you a $20 off code that should give me $20 back too.

Had to have em. Figured that teaser was intentional. And a nice “shock drop” after that BS last week.

Do we need to go .5 size up on these?

Few sizes of the crystal caves if it helps anyone. I've still yet to wear my pair. Sizes 7-8.5, and 11.5

I just order my true size and half size up. I'll just return whichever one doesn't fit. I actually like them more than the first release.
The tan suede look really nice on these. The quality of the suede was the selling point for me on the first pair. If you’re adverse to a lot of purple this one seems preferable.

I love NOLA and this shoe reminds me of my time there. Been to Jazzfest 5 times and probably headed back next year, so this was an instacop for me. Bimma’s the man.

Back
Top Bottom