Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wider release on the JTs on 09/20/24 via IG

IMG_7615.jpeg

I like the Tan Omni 9s. The cw almost reminds me of the JFG Outside Clothes 990v3s.

hey guys
have this release a snug fit? should i buy +0.5 size? or tts will be ok?

Last edited:
Wider release on the JTs on 09/20/24 via IG

IMG_7615.jpeg

I like the Tan Omni 9s. The cw almost reminds me of the JFG Outside Clothes 990v3s.
Thanks for this post. Prior to me coming in this thread I was searching on GOAT and Stock X for prices on these bad boys. My girl sent me a pic of the tan ones and said she wants them. She's not into sneakers like that, so I know she really likes this collab.

Hopefully I can grab a pair for her. Shoot! I want a pair for my damn self lol.

Side note: I saw Jaetips while I was in the Bronx this past Saturday morning. I would've spoke but he was walking and talking to someone. I aint wanna interrupt their convo. I was shocked to see him in a pair of NBs and not one of his Sauconys.

Just noticed that the JT Omni 9s have different upper materials compared to each other. I wish the Tan cw had the same materials as the Pink one, as the mesh looks better than the ripstop looking material. It probably feels more comfy too.

On a side note, it reminds me of Flywire.

Last edited:
OK, these are nice....

DSC09026.jpg

^^Those are mf'n nice! What's the story on 'em? Only seeing them listed on Sneakertown's site (at this point). They're not exclusive to their shop, right?

Update -- Appreciate the info snkrfollower snkrfollower . Ascertained they're part of Saucony's "fall foliage" pack. Anyway, when you search with that in the title, get more hits. Needless to say, scooped 'em up. Love 5Ks and this particular pair's color palette, sensational color blocking and speckled midsole (which I've always been a sucker for)... simply couldn't resist (from CCS with 15% off). Saucony knocked these out the park in my humble opinion. Yet another pair of shoes I don't need. :emoji_laughing:

The Shadow 6Ks from the pack are sexy too!

Shadow 6K FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for this post. Prior to me coming in this thread I was searching on GOAT and Stock X for prices on these bad boys. My girl sent me a pic of the tan ones and said she wants them. She's not into sneakers like that, so I know she really likes this collab.

Hopefully I can grab a pair for her. Shoot! I want a pair for my damn self lol.

Side note: I saw Jaetips while I was in the Bronx this past Saturday morning. I would've spoke but he was walking and talking to someone. I aint wanna interrupt their convo. I was shocked to see him in a pair of NBs and not one of his Sauconys.

I have a size 8 in women’s

Back
Top Bottom