Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

#welp

make room for me on the saucony bandwagon.... Dirty Martinis piqued my interest, but these??? I want them so bad.

**edit NVM #TeamSmallFoot strikes again :smh:

Last edited:
I'm actually feeling my CruelWorld 2's. A lot of folks seem to be indifferent about them. As for the Dirty Martini's, the suede and color blocking of the shoe are incredible! But, there are a few paint and glue issues on my pair. Still loving them, though.

I'm actually feeling my CruelWorld 2's. A lot of folks seem to be indifferent about them. As for the Dirty Martini's, the suede and color blocking of the shoe are incredible! But, there are a few paint and glue issues on my pair. Still loving them, though.
Got them from london yesterday and won the cruel worlds on the raffle so was rocking them before the drop.

Here is the 2nd Shadow 6k from the "Running since '96" collection from Offspring. 

Looking forward to seeing more pics of this colorway, not a fan of the other. 

Just got back from picking mine up... the suede is very thick on this, at least in my opinion. Honestly went with the intention of flipping one of the pairs, but I don't know now, they're both really nice.

Back
Top Bottom