Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

damn they just took the solebox theme and ran with it after they realized it looked good on a jazz :lol:  

that red and that tan pair tho :nerd:

Didn't the solebox come out 2 years after the first wave of Saucony Elite which had 2 pairs of split blocked Shadow 5000s? Royal/Grey, Teal/Grey

Didn't the solebox come out 2 years after the first wave of Saucony Elite which had 2 pairs of split blocked Shadow 5000s? Royal/Grey, Teal/Grey
i meant the NB devil (which is the solebox theme), the Bodega ones youre referring to came out in 2010 

That sucks, man. Seems like this release was a huge mess. I've heard that Saucony has said there will be a wider release though, even though Offspring said they wouldn't earlier.
I would trust Saucony's word over Offspring's after this recent release..
mean.gif

I would trust Saucony's word over Offspring's after this recent release..:smh:

It's up to offspring really in these types of situations they're the ones that are having to buy the pairs off saucony. If they decide to buy out all the minimums they have to meet then there will be no wide release. Not sure on sauconys numbers but I'm sure they're something like asics and in the 1000-2000 category

Anteaters taking their time in Mother Russia. Only just released from customs in St. Petersburg.

Last edited:

Anteaters taking their time in Mother Russia. Only just released from customs in St. Petersburg.
Mine were exported yesterday April 7 at 1AM, cleared customs 2 days before that, but who knows how long its gonna take.  I'm still waiting on a shipment from UK that was exported March 25. 

Still need these in a size 8, ebay don't even have my size. Someone throw me a lob
frown.gif
Shoe Gallery in Miami may still have those .... pairs have been sitting around every time I've been in lately

sometimes they'll do phone orders. 

Any 9.5-10s anywhere still laying around? Really digging the burnt orange pair..

Somebody put me on game about the Sauconys. Plz.

End is getting the Life on Mars pack on the 12th, just a heads up for anyone who missed out.  Other retailers will probably get them as well.

Still need these in a size 8, ebay don't even have my size. Someone throw me a lob
frown.gif
There is a pair on the 'Bay.  Try to email the guy and see if he will give you a better deal on a PAYPAL invoice. I bought from that seller once that way.

Sorry to hear Offspring did everyone so dirty, yeah that was pretty shifty of them! Hopefully those who were gunning for them when get another opportunity down the road.

I got to check out my Life on Mar pack from premiere today finally, and as everyone has been gushing, that pair is on point! Premium suedes as we've come to expect from Saucony and especially in shop collabs with them. The reds are really nice, slightly on the orange hint like a 10% tilt, but the other 90% is a true red. Very rich, no mistaken for a burgandy, fuscia, infra tone or anything else. Initially from shots I thought there would be a lighter red almost pink on it, but not the case, shades/tones of red. 

I had trouble deciding which pair I liked better. I think in hand I like the all red better. I didn't know how I felt about the grey hits on the black/grey/red pair, but on foot it's a toss up both are beautiful! Slight details like the speckled midsoles are really nice and even though I was slightly put off by the white liner in the all red pair, it does add a nice accent to the pair. Just gonna be a headache to keep clean if being used for heavy wear.

Grab both, but can't go wrong with either! Hopefully those gunning for the Euro releases this weekend will come up. Definitely a pack to add to the collection. Premiere's packing was dope as people mentioned. Basically came in two premiere bags, then inside you had the mentioned Passport, Boarding passes, and the anti-static carry bag.

Fit and sizing just like all other Saucony's for me. TTS. Actually these TTS I had a bit of breathing room, not loose, just not snug. So I wouldn't of gone up half or even sized half down. It's just perfect really. Stay TTS!

I'll toss some better shots on feet down the road, just sized them so far and they looked great, just in my sweats at the moment lol. G'luck this weekend fam, for the worldwide release, these are so worth it!

^^

Thanks for the detailed review man. I'll figure out how to rep you lol

But now I want them even more and most likely gonna miss out. Anyone have any details on the amount of stock being sold?

I was considering travelling up to Footpatrol London on coach for the In-Store release lol but not sure how many pairs will even be for sell and if I even stand a chance.

Or would I be better off trying to cop from Hanon and End online?

eyes.gif

Thanks guys. Can't believe we've gotten a handful of great releases already and only in month 4! Gonna be a draining year on the bank accounts lol.

^^

Thanks for the detailed review man. I'll figure out how to rep you lol

But now I want them even more and most likely gonna miss out. Anyone have any details on the amount of stock being sold?

I was considering travelling up to Footpatrol London on coach for the In-Store release lol but not sure how many pairs will even be for sell and if I even stand a chance.
Or would I be better off trying to cop from Hanon and End online?

:rolleyes

I've had good success with End releases so if personally aim for that. Also keep an eye on SNS too. Also shouldn't be long before the usual suspects in the US get their shipments too!

I've had good success with End releases so if personally aim for that. Also keep an eye on SNS too. Also shouldn't be long before the usual suspects in the US get their shipments too!
Yo thanks for the info. I guess I'll try my luck 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom