Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^^^here's a pic for those not interested in watching the vid... Extra Butter x Saucony Grid 9k

I honestly like these more than the Premier's. Nice touches and embraces the space theme appropriately. Looks promising especially if they came with goodies.

Those would've been clean as hell without the space theme and purple IMO. The color of that suede is :smokin

Last edited:
obviously not "biting off premier" since they would've been designed around the same time without any knowledge of the other. Collabs aren't thought of in a day...
My best guess is that Saucony offered the collab and requested a space theme for both

I hear you on that one, I meant color wise they kinda are like the same but Either way if both were chosen to do a space theme and all, EBs color blocking isn't in par with the LOMs. They Should of taken out that purple star sock lining and those laces lol

Last edited:
I hear you on that one, I meant color wise they kinda are like the same but Either way if both were chosen to do a space theme and all, EBs color blocking isn't in par with the LOMs. Should of taken out that purple star sock lining and those laces lol
Yeah Extra Butter seems to always have a dope theme and **** up the color blocking or something. I LOVED the idea behind the Kill Bill kicks, but I was disappointed with how they turned out lol.

Word bro presentation wise and concept they are good at that but the color blockings on the deathlist 5 was a failure except for the gel lyte Vs but leave that for the asics thread lol and this, how you gona rock laces with stars tho

Yeah Extra Butter seems to always have a dope theme and **** up the color blocking or something. I LOVED the idea behind the Kill Bill kicks, but I was disappointed with how they turned out lol.

Last edited:
So whats the word on these? They sell out INSTANTLY too?
If you mean in general yeah most Saucony collabs sell out pretty fast now on the collab's website, then they usually hit the European shops before they come to US stores.

If you mean in general yeah most Saucony collabs sell out pretty fast now on the collab's website, then they usually hit the European shops before they come to US stores.

I just gotta find a way to get the LifeonMars.. Whats the retail?

Yeah those are a pass EB trying too hard and bitting off premier with the space theme, the shape is nice tho

Kinda hard to "bite" when shoes take over a year to develop and design a concept. But I do feel you they're very practically the same idea..that model is whatevs at least to me when not done right

Back
Top Bottom