Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Did they show up in the Saucony section or the latest products? Sometimes they only show up in the particular section

any help appreciated

Ah fair play. Hope the End order goes through for you man

Me Too! lol, I would hate to have passed up multiple options to grab a pair if they get cancelled.

They were up in new releases, search "premier" in the search tab and the black/red should still pop up.... People definitely copped from Ok-Ni though

Quote:

US 11.5, Euro 43-44 not sure.  How much were they charging?
It can't be 43 or 44, that's like a 10 or 10.5 if i'm not wrong. Just had to make sure it is bigger than a euro 45 or 45.5.  120 pounds excluding shipping. 

Did they show up in the Saucony section or the latest products? Sometimes they only show up in the particular section

any help appreciated
The link came and go.. It's like magic.

Me Too! lol, I would hate to have passed up multiple options to grab a pair if they get cancelled.

They were up in new releases, search "premier" in the search tab and the black/red should still pop up.... People definitely copped from Ok-Ni though
yeah they aint showing up hmm

Thanks for the help anyway man, and if i was you i'd probz cop just to be safe if you can.

Good luck

It can't be 43 or 44, that's like a 10 or 10.5 if i'm not wrong. Just had to make sure it is bigger than a euro 45 or 45.5.  120 pounds excluding shipping. 

The link came and go.. It's like magic.
haha some black magic for me! 

I got some curse on this release i swear

got cart jacked for a UK8 in the reds. not too fussed as long as my UK7 from End fits. they were going to be a back up

Back
Top Bottom