Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

gotta spray lurker repealant when entering

ain't seen none of y'all ****** last week lol... but here they come ...bandwagon pulled up to the station jam packed

gotta spray lurker repealant when entering

ain't seen none of y'all ****** last week lol... but here they come ...bandwagon pulled up to the station jam packed

Lmaoo look at the all the new saucony heads popping up like ants just to say they "copped"

Last edited:
man struck out.. i don't see how much faster i could've been. They must've had like 5 pairs of US 8. 

Last edited:
ok so Space Snacks released in a 6.... I hope this is a sign to come for future shadow releases cuz I really, REALLY want a pair! Don't even need to be a collab. I check Saucony official website and the men's never started at a 6, and the women's shadow 6000/9000 are fugg.

Wow, I got to the paypal screen 2 times!! was cart jacked by the time I hit pay both times, wtf...

Sooooooooooo bummed. And I really wanted these too. Was okay missing out on the burgers, but this? :frown:

Even THAT is sold out lol
The hype is real on these. Sad I slept on the Life on Mars pack. I wasn't as big on the colors but I am a sucker for clever packaging.

So hype on these Space Snacks though. They combine my three favorite things: sneakers, outer space and ice cream 
laugh.gif

Not a lurker (go look at the first 15 pages) but I copped. Had to keep refreshing. Tried getting a 13, tried til it sold out. Tried for the 12 and I got through. Forgot I had the Hanon shadow master in a 12 too and that fits so I'm cool.

Back
Top Bottom