Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

That silver panel is the only thing that's off!! But still gona cop overall clean color way

Last edited:
Where do you guys keep hearing less than 600pair?

Last edited:
Back panel reminds me of the prelude 7 a little, except silver and not gold

Got my LOMs from DeviceOne yesterday also, except I received no communication, Emailed them 4xs for tracking info and never got back to me but finally got them thank goodness.

Got my LOMs from DeviceOne yesterday also, except I received no communication, Emailed them 4xs for tracking info and never got back to me but finally got them thank goodness.
its funny, they say nothing on the box or shoes or anything about mars. if you didn't get the special extras by premier you would have no clue they had anything to do with LOM. just premier saucony's

Those solebox any easy pass with everything that's comin soon. Between Saucony and asics alone June gonna be expensive af.

theyre pretty much GR quality with a gimicky midsole. id say it's worth it if you got it at end's price with the free shipping, but an overpay at solebox's price plus intl shipping.

Just an FYI for people dealing with EB.

Email responses are fairly slow 2-7days.

Emailed them about my glue spotted Space Snacks and long story short I had to buy another pair in my size because mine were worn for a few minutes. They won't accept an exchange. 

Also, if anybody has issues with this series, Saucony can't do anything because they let EB take full control on this release.

theyre pretty much GR quality with a gimicky midsole. id say it's worth it if you got it at end's price with the free shipping, but an overpay at solebox's price plus intl shipping.
The subtle details on em are :smokin though.

Don't do that...please don't do that...

They actually look really nice in that pic. 

Even tho the 3M laces are dope, I believe a pair of rope laces would do well on the Moon Walkers, what do you think?

Really hoping to grab a pair when the online release drops! 

Emailed them about my glue spotted Space Snacks and long story short I had to buy another pair in my size because mine were worn for a few minutes. They won't accept an exchange. 
Also, if anybody has issues with this series, Saucony can't do anything because they let EB take full control on this release.

Worn is worn. You can't return used shoes.

i had a bad glue spot and they are gladly exchanging mine. I havent worn mine yet if that makes any difference

Back
Top Bottom