Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just came in oddly enough lol

We got our pairs and dipped. Heard something like 120 people didn't get pairs. Great lookin shoe. I'll post pics when I'm home. :smokin

Finally had the bright idea of searching for some on Ebay UK... since they usually release in smaller sizes. Found some!

Someone tell me why I'd have to pay $375 US though !? :smh: I can't win for losing :lol:

that sucks. Guess you gotta go earlier next time to secure yourself a pair

Yea I went an hour earlier than when I went for the space snacks and I got them no probelm. Should tried a little harder since they're a little more limited. Oh well. I'll try Monday

no lie that is probably the best picture i've seen of them. don't know how they made the press release photos look so ******...lol.

very nice cop though man, gonna still pass but man they do look much better than I had originally thought. 

Last edited:
Me and my homegirl were 73 and 74 in line at RVC. Got lucky and all they had left was my size. Indeed a better shoe in person than portrayed in EBs pics

Finally had the bright idea of searching for some on Ebay UK... since they usually release in smaller sizes. Found some!

Someone tell me why I'd have to pay $375 US though !?
mean.gif
I can't win for losing
laugh.gif
They're an amazing shoe, but jeez $375? No way. I paid $220 shipped/invoiced the week of release just hold out you'll find a decent deal.

Can anyone that already has Moonwalkers take some detailed pics? Debating whether or not I should cop on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom