Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

It always bring you to paypal checkout. All the time. not just during collabs. They do not use shopifys checkout like Kith or BDGA. They do however use shopifys inventory system. 

Source: See all my posts above. 
tongue.gif
Got you, fam. I've never purchased anything from EB other than collabs so I was speaking from my experience with them. I actually like that EB does paypal checkout only because it lightweight stops bots. They can't checkout with people's personal paypal accounts, at least not to my knowledge. Good luck tmw to the NT fam that's copping. 

Yup this release was bad. Aces and space snacks were easy cops ( got to LES at like 9:30am for Space snacks and still got my size ).

Got to LES for these Moon Walkers at around 7am. With about 10 heads in front of me they said sold out.

Extra Butter is normally great with respect to everything, releases, customer service, etc.. but this release they messed up.

There were about 100 heads in front of me, and about another 150-200 behind me by the time they opened. They waited to tell us there wasn't enough. If you have100 pairs and see 300 people online, maybe you should say something? So after store opening, we stood on line for a good 2 hours to say sold out smh. Yes I'm salty. 5-6 hours wasted.

PS: Has anyone spotted a 9-9.5 in the navy offspring's for a fair price? Looking to buy.

I was probably a couple people behind you and yeah they should have turned people away knowing it was way too many people vs shoes. Also what were the cops there for?

I was probably a couple people behind you and yeah they should have turned people away knowing it was way too many people vs shoes. Also what were the cops there for?
Once there is a huge group of people in a city location they gotta put cops on site based on past "incidents".

I know y'all don't care but I just got some space snacks for 170 though Ayyy!!! Not retail but yeah

Once there is a huge group of people in a city location they gotta put cops on site based on past "incidents".

They weren't there from the beginning, they came because something was going on, they came maybe about 45-30 minutes before the sell out announcement. The undercovers I saw from the space snacks were already walking around though.

To be honest 'check out with paypal' vs 'checkout' has never made a difference for me when buying on EB. With the Space Snacks I got my size 8 instantly using 'checkout with paypal'  24 minutes later I got a size 11 using 'checkout'. The best advice i can give from an IT stand point is don't try and buy on a PC that's wireless if you can help it. A hard wired connection is more reliable. small connection breaks can be picked up by the site  and cause the cart drops even if your connection seems to be solid when wireless. 

Last edited:
They weren't there from the beginning, they came because something was going on, they came maybe about 45-30 minutes before the sell out announcement. The undercovers I saw from the space snacks were already walking around though.
probably EB asked for them then expecting pandemonium knowing they werent gonna have enough pairs for everyone. 

His do they fit? Thinking on pulling the trigger on a 8.5 or 9.5 on the space snacks. I wear a 9 in asics and nike. I hear some fit different. Please she's some light. Wish I could find a 9 but it's hard to find.

Last edited:
I hope they don't do that same release page that they did with the space snacks, it took like 2 minutes for it to load for me and then by that time they were all gone in my size.

Im only going to have my phone tomorrow. Will that lower my chances? Should I be on LTE or should I be on wifi? Has anyone been successful on mobile before?

Im only going to have my phone tomorrow. Will that lower my chances? Should I be on LTE or should I be on wifi? Has anyone been successful on mobile before?
If you have to be on a phone be on WiFi. while LTE is fast, WiFi is still faster and your source of internet connection is at a closer range. Copping through a phone will be a little more difficult. Persistence will most likely be your saving grace. If you try to hit 'checkout' and it doesn't allow you(error saying not in stock or stuff), hit back and 'checkout' again. Rinse and repeat until you get through as long as the site doesn't show your size as sold out.  

Last edited:
Would you guys agree that the SOHOS are the yeezy of the saucony releases?????
No. They're the Sohos of Saucony. Attaching that name makes no sense. The colors aren't the same and if your grounds are because it's "limited", there are other Nike models with more similar production numbers. There are easily 10x as many yeezys. 

Last edited:

No. They're the Sohos of Saucony. Attaching that name makes no sense. The colors aren't the same and if your grounds are because it's "limited", there are other Nike models with more similar production numbers. There are easily 10x as many yeezys. 
Common sense says they are not tge same colorway. And we all know nike haa shoes more limited than the yeezy. Im only speaking in terms of how costly they are and how sought after the soho is. The way you were thinking i was comparing made no sense bro. The only way to compare the two is how sought after and how pricey they are in their own genre.

Back
Top Bottom