Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

can anybody say something about how the shadow masters fit compared to let's say a nike air max 1?

What are some the old collabs? Tried looking back on google but im taking like 2010s or even earlier. Found the 8cht x saucony those were dope

Mine finally came in yesterday- quality/materials are really nice

^^^Dope bro :smokin

My hanon order should be here Monday

Paid 20 pounds for shipping. Parcelforce just emailed me saying that my package was still at the sender's address. Hanon has been ignoring my emails...... :smh: :smh:

anyone ever try to dye the suede on sauconys (or any shoes for that matter)?
was thinking of trying to dye the toe of my play cloths 'black'...any thoughts?

edit: or maybe the opposite...keep the toe box blue but dye the rest of the sneaker black...

Last edited:
West NYC x saucony shadow 5000 coming soon..... Prepare for the insane hype that'll be coming with it.

Guess they are finally following up with that teaser pic from forever ago, took so long I thought it had been scrapped.

Last edited:
This is getting RIDICULOUS. Here's my timeline with ordering the Hanons from Hanonshop....

June 29th - Order placed on Hanonshop.com - Paid 20 pounds for the 'express' shipping.

July 1st - Shipment delay email

July 3rd - Shipment delay email

July 7th - Shipment despatched email (hallelujah)

*tracking status doesn't change*

July 11th - Emailed Parcelforce AND Hanon about package...

July 12th - Parcelforce emails me telling me that the package never left the sender

July 14th - The tracking # Hanon sent me is now taken off Parcelforce

I've sent Hanon emails on July 9th, July 11th and July 12th as this situation has progressed.... Haven't received a response at all. Horrible customer service. :smh: Worst case scenario is that I have to contact PayPal to get my money back but I would of course prefer to receive the shoes I ordered. Trying to be patient with this situation but it's been 2+ weeks since I placed my order and it doesn't help that they have yet to respond at all....

This is getting RIDICULOUS. Here's my timeline with ordering the Hanons from Hanonshop....

June 29th - Order placed on Hanonshop.com - Paid 20 pounds for the 'express' shipping.

July 1st - Shipment delay email

July 3rd - Shipment delay email

July 7th - Shipment despatched email (hallelujah)

*tracking status doesn't change*

July 11th - Emailed Parcelforce AND Hanon about package...

July 12th - Parcelforce emails me telling me that the package never left the sender

July 14th - The tracking # Hanon sent me is now taken off Parcelforce

I've sent Hanon emails on July 9th, July 11th and July 12th as this situation has progressed.... Haven't received a response at all. Horrible customer service.
mean.gif
Worst case scenario is that I have to contact PayPal to get my money back but I would of course prefer to receive the shoes I ordered. Trying to be patient with this situation but it's been 2+ weeks since I placed my order and it doesn't help that they have yet to respond at all....
That sucks. I sent some sunglasses to Cartier for repair last October. They are still giving me the run around.

Back
Top Bottom