Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

got them for 140 plus tax

Shame since you dont want them...

you guys do kno there's a diadora thread right. Here ya go http://niketalk.com/t/587819/the-diadora-thread ...now can we get back to Saucony's in a Saucony thread.
2 or 3 posts not even about the shoe itself just the price, not a huge deal man we know theres a thread. this isnt the asics thread where people post fieg stuff then id understand BUT ANYWAY looking forward to those upcoming releases on the end calender 

2 or 3 posts not even about the shoe itself just the price, not a huge deal man we know theres a thread. this isnt the asics thread where people post fieg stuff then id understand BUT ANYWAY looking forward to those upcoming releases on the end calender 
bruh, i count 11 posts regarding it which means it belongs in the diadora thread...they only have 8 pgs, they could use the posts
laugh.gif

Last edited:
suede store turned to dust

I literally just came on here to find out what happened. I was on the site last night and it was fine. Went on this morning for the 8 AM releases and the site didn't exist. lol. Was anyone able to cop anything??

I literally just came on here to find out what happened. I was on the site last night and it was fine. Went on this morning for the 8 AM releases and the site didn't exist. lol. Was anyone able to cop anything??
just like your sn, that site was upinsmoke :lol:

Got something crazy coming in soon. Don't want to say what and it is and jinx it but I think a few of you will appreciate it :smokin

Kinda cool that I'm more excited about upcoming Saucony GRs than just about any collabs or ltds from other brands that are set to drop. I'm dying for those mint/red Shadow 5ks, and all pairs from the Jazz suede pack.

Ima hate soo hard if you got what I think you got fareally real

You mighta seen em on the bay.... If so thank you for not buying them! :lol:

Don't spoil the surprise if you know. I think alot of people will be shocked to see what they are. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom