Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/saucony/saucony-x-solebox-shadow-5000-three-brothers.html

Definitely 500+ pairs of anteaters were made. More stores had them compared to burgers which they said about 190 or less in the states. Less than 200 worldwide of the lucanids greens. Even off springs had less retailer than the anteaters

You do know not every retailer gets the exact same quantity of stock right? Ive heard of stores getting 12 pair and others getting 6 pair. I would love to hear what 20 plus shops in the US got anteaters. Especially when a store like packer didnt get them and packer was riding with saucony loooooong before the hype.the bottom line is that its not as many pairs were made as you think. I saw the list of US retailers that we all saw it was 10 stores and 3 or 4 on that list still hasnt recieved them

My spot got 14 pairs I believe? I have a hard time buying it was only 500 pairs, but hearing the bigger boutiques like Kith and Packer didn't get them makes me wonder if they were as limited as hyped. I'm just surprised a spot in Iowa had em and I was able to get a pair.

you guys arent taking into account how many pairs the actual collaborating retailer sold. when end or offspring unloads a mass majority of pairs, of course there's gonna be slim pickings outside of them. considering anteater clothing in russia is a spot almost no one here knew of prior to a crappy jazz collab, id expect they commanded less pairs for their own in-store release.
no different from how kith is able to move thousands of pairs just through their store and ice out everyone else, but something from ubiq ends up at all the stockists.

Not sure if they are getting more stop or returns. Good luck to those who want. Only UK8

Last edited:
i can get down with those grey ones in the center :smokin

there it is...the 1st one on the top right is the one that I was talking about when I mistaked it for the sample one u posted. and the 3rd one on the right with the black gray upper and pink dots is the one that I said that reminded me of the gray devils and could have been a collabo.

Back
Top Bottom