Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

man im so pissed. every good price i find in the LOM theyre a sz10 (my tts) but ive been told sizing down is for the best :[ 
I'm a size 10, and I have LOMs in size 10. I don't personally find them to be too big. They're comfortable to me. Nowhere near New Balance big.

yeah, about 3 years ago 
laugh.gif

man im so pissed. every good price i find in the LOM theyre a sz10 (my tts) but ive been told sizing down is for the best :[ 
You can go TTS definitely, probably will have to lace it up a little tighter and wear a thicker sock, but it's definitely doable. You won't be swimming in them. Especially if you have a wider foot. I have a slightly narrow foot and the 6K Premium i have in my TTS fits fine.

Part of the AW'14 collection. Everyone already knows about the Mints but haven't seen anyone mention or post the Grey Blue pair.

Limited or not, the way Saucony is doing this year, it's gonna have to be a swift cop. No waiting for clearance.

Limited or not, the way Saucony is doing this year, it's gonna have to be a swift cop. No waiting for clearance.
Completely agreed. Saucony is coming out strong this year. 

Does anybody know if the Cavity Pack is going to limited? I need those Black Razz's.

This!

Are there any Dallas "Sauconian's" in here. I don't want to come off as a non-purist and start jumping on hot colorways...Which, I'm not. Just don't even mess with a lot of "pop" releases and have moved to more subtle but fresh kicks...Saucony's being one of them. GRID 9000's changed my life. (Followed by Shadow's...Preceeded back in the day by a pair of JAZZ.)

Anyway...I only know of one spot in Dallas that gets some Saucony's and Asics but they're less than 2 months old and aren't yet getting themed-pack type stuff.

Can anyone put me on?....Looking for both!! :nerd:

If we talking about the best saucony collabs out their, my personal favorite the ALife Rivington Collection, fell in love with the simple clean color blockings, I'm on a mission to hunt down the rest

Last edited:
This!

Are there any Dallas "Sauconian's" in here. I don't want to come off as a non-purist and start jumping on hot colorways...Which, I'm not. Just don't even mess with a lot of "pop" releases and have moved to more subtle but fresh kicks...Saucony's being one of them. GRID 9000's changed my life. (Followed by Shadow's...Preceeded back in the day by a pair of JAZZ.)

Anyway...I only know of one spot in Dallas that gets some Saucony's and Asics but they're less than 2 months old and aren't yet getting themed-pack type stuff.

Can anyone put me on?....Looking for both!!
nerd.gif
WE DONT GET **** HERE DAWGY AT ALL. ONLINE OR NOTHING IN THE DFW. AUSTIN IS YOUR BEST BET AND THEY ONLY HAVE NICEKICKS

If we talking about the best saucony collabs out their, my personal favorite the ALife Rivington Collection, fell in love with the simple clean color blockings, I'm on a mission to hunt down the rest

Nice one Zaid! I hope you find the rest soon enough mate!

And to all of you who's anxious about the 'Cavity Pack', dont be! They're simply GRs and will be widely available, dont let the "pack" deal fool you.

no disrespect to @Shadowlurking  but what did you do in this thread that caused such a cult following?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom