Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Oh, of that I'm quite sure. But I went straight bonkers for three weeks back in April tracking blogs, twitter, NT, etc, trying to cop ZX Flux Prisms, striking out over & over & over, and I really don't want to be repeating that nonsense again for something that was supposed to be an "easy cop" GR. I mean, if we're going through this now, can you imagine how batty it'll be for the Suede Pack Jazz in a couple months now that S&S fury is full-tilt? I'm thinking this is becoming the new reality for all old school retros/"original" runners, whether they're Saucony, Asics, Adi, NB, etc.
Yes and no.  IMO, Saucony is playing their hand perfectly on this one.  They have so much momentum built up that they intentionally made the initial online release limited in order to give the feeling of a hyped collab, even though it's a GR.  Now as more are trickling out, people are scooping them up almost out of desperation.  If they were widely available on Saucony.com people would have time to wait and see if they go on sale, etc.  Instead people are in panic mode with a buy now, think later mentality.

It seems like there will be other opportunities to be had for these. Just randomly stopped by my local on my way home and they were putting the pack out for sale. Passed this AM, but when I got the mints in hand I couldn't pass for $80. Anyone in ATL can try KickTheory. They still had some left!
Congrats! How did the Black Razz look in person?

premier? charge people double for shipping lol? feature charged 90 too. not sure saucony has marketed them as a "pack" so i found it strange.  

Congrats! How did the Black Razz look in person?
Thanks! He had not opened the boxes they had with the Black Razz yet, but they had to have at least 3 or 4 full size runs of the mints unboxed and they are not a big shop. I think that means they will be plentiful and easy to get for anyone striking out right now.

Mint grids look dope too

if anyone in Miami/FTL comes across the black cavitys at Simons let me know... need to use up this store credit

Black Razz came to $88 from Feature, I didnt mind the $13 shipping, sucks that they were charging over box for a GR tho. Anyways I'd pay $100 for jus about any sneaker that I really wanted so, it's whatever

I was surprised to see the Cavity Pack sell out on saucony.com, but I guess they are both nice shoes. Interesting to hear of other places not getting the Black Razz, my local spot is getting the Mints in but not the Razz?

For those with the Mints in hand, can anyone compare the materials to the inline OG 5000 pack from earlier this year?

found ds sz10 sohos and i might do a trade to get them. but my tts is a 10 and i keep reading 6000s run .5 big so :[ ugh

tonight the cavity pack will be going up at other retailers for sure, be ready i guess.

Glad I sat out the mint/raz fiasco after dropping cash for both offsprings this weekend...surprised they sold out on saucony.com so quickly, makes me worried about availability of future releases considering I don't think the cavity CWs were must haves.

Just thinkin bout G's info on the playcloths grn seafoam. Why did I get these mints?
mean.gif
 Should just got Razz and waited it out.

Where at exactly lol?

I slept through the first drop, tried calling that number but only had an 11.5 left and then had to work through the rock city drop.

I know they'll be probably be available soon but I'm new to the game and want some mints haha. 

Was able to cop the mints for my girl on Rock City just now. Awesome that they had women's sizing so I didn't have to worry about the sizing conversion. Part of me is wishing I had waited it it for another site with free ship but their PR is rally working in these so who knows how long they'll sit around.

Back
Top Bottom