Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

LPU Bodega Grid 9000 from a few years back :pimp:

My Razz have a stain on toebox, excess glue, small piece missing from midsole. But can't complain, they were only $65.

My orders for a women's US 6 from Saucony keep getting cancelled.. "Items are cancelled either due to customer requests or because inventory was unavailable at our warehouse at the time we processed the order."No idea what's up.. this release is cursed for me lol

My orders for a women's US 6 from Saucony keep getting cancelled.. "Items are cancelled either due to customer requests or because inventory was unavailable at our warehouse at the time we processed the order." No idea what's up.. this release is cursed for me lol
that's weird. i just added a size 6 to my cart and it didn't say it was sold out. 

Yeah I know, at first I thought it might be cos I used a non-US PayPal account to pay, but then I used a CC with a US billing address and it didn't work as well. Lol

Can anyone lead me to a pair of Teal/Grey Bodega Shadow 5000s. I've very rarely seen pairs pop just want to know what's the market price on these... So Fire...

Last edited:
Black laces :nthat:

See 1 in my sz but can't pay 3bills + for em:smh:

We're the same size then lol I was looking at that pair aswell offered him $250 and he still wouldn't take it, he gona sit with them forever
Can anyone lead me to a pair of Teal/Grey Bodega Shadow 5000s. I've very rarely seen pairs pop just want to know what's the market price on these... So Fire...

Yeah those are pretty rare to find now..Ive been searching everywhere from FB groups to euro resell markets nothing...those will complete the set with my blue pair

We're the same size then lol I was looking at that pair aswell offered him $250 and he still wouldn't take it, he gona sit with them forever
Yeah those are pretty rare to find now..Ive been searching everywhere from FB groups to euro resell markets nothing...those will complete the set with my blue pair
u have the all red and all blue as well?

I wish lol I meant by completing the grey toe set i know u got that red pair
wink.gif
o aight, i was about to say u holding out on us lol...i had two opportunities to get the teals and the blues, but they were both 11. i def wouldn't half sz up on a 5000 or any of em for that matter.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys know what's market price on those?
depends bc of the recent rise in popularity to the brand. in the past u could get this for under retail or they were available for retail for months. but as of now, taking into affect the rise in pop, id say $200 to $350. but anything over $250 is pushing it to me.

damn why is it everytime people are buying up everything with these black razz?

like anyplace posts it up instantly bodied in 5 secs lol

the funny part is not sure why as there are not many on the after market(as of this typing)

i keep missin it over and over again always busy with work or something

i just need a size 13 can someone leave me a table scrap? lol

i was on top of the sports seasons drop i hit the PM immediately and im positive for the razz they only had 10.5+ but a fsr of mens and wmns mints. so realistically the sizes for razz didnt move as fast as others have.  but still im glad NT got some pairs not just lurkers and kicksdeals smh 

Back
Top Bottom