Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just picked them up from the post office.

Looking forward to the Jazz Pack.

By the way, does anyone know what the material on the Mints is called? It's not actually nubuck, right? It almost feels like felt, or a tightly-weaved tennis ball material. I'm really liking the suede on the Razz, though. Decent weight for a summer shoe, not all thick and heavy.

By the way, does anyone know what the material on the Mints is called? It's not actually nubuck, right? It almost feels like felt, or a tightly-weaved tennis ball material. I'm really liking the suede on the Razz, though. Decent weight for a summer shoe, not all thick and heavy.

It's synthetic suede almost most sauconys have em, very vegan type material lol

hello.

I am considering buying my first pair of Saucony Shadow Original.

I was wondering if this sneacker looks good for a casual style with jeans or chinos?

what you guys think of this model in navy? look good?

Shadow Originals look good with almost anything very nice silhouette I don't see how they can look bad unless your wearing JNCO jeans or something...

jnco  yes, in the 98/99
laugh.gif

no, I normally use levis 501/511 and slim fit chinos, shorts in the summer.

looks better in navy or this?

Let my burgers go to my boy today. Been buying to many shoes and just couldn't bring myself to wear them. 

Plus I still have my sohos on ice and wont miss them that much 
smokin.gif

Amazon product ASIN B00CZ6QNJO  

couple of bigger sizes of the black razz on amazon. 
Rep'd.  Definitely curious to see what sizes they had lower than a size 11.5.  

Ended up copping two pairs of the Black Razz after finding out you get 20% off orders of over $100 in Clothing + Accessories.  Also had a spare $25 Amazon GC laying around as well. 

Total ended up to be $88 (~$85 w/ eBates) + 2-day shipping for 2 pairs of Black Razzs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom