Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Not sure if this helps but wanted to pass on the info. I dropped off the Cavity Pack to be returned to Saucony.com. Both 11.5 & 12 of each colorway. Not sure if those interested can call into customer service in a few days or just keep checking Saucony's website for the return to pop up.

ok got it.  just checking 
wink.gif

A Very clean 5k GR just dropped, I believe they are on sauconys website as well but thier pics didn't catch the colors right, can't wait to scoop these up when they on sale

Last edited:
A Very clean 5k GR just dropped, I believe they are on sauconys website as well but thier pics didn't catch the colors right, can't wait to scoop these up when they on sale

I was going to cop these but I'm holding off for the moment. These are very clean though.

Finally copped black razz for $65 flat no tax in my struggle size 13

I missed EVERY drop always busy with work so i gave up

Then just now I'm walking past a shoe store I never heard of "rack room shoes" and the damn shoes are sitting in the window

I run in ask for my size they tell me gotta check the shelf(dsw style store with all sizes stacked on floor)

Walk over to it FSR grab two size 13 pay $130 for both out the door

Thank you baby Jesus

Finally copped black razz for $65 flat no tax in my struggle size 13

I missed EVERY drop always busy with work so i gave up

Then just now I'm walking past a shoe store I never heard of "rack room shoes" and the damn shoes are sitting in the window

I run in ask for my size they tell me gotta check the shelf(dsw style store with all sizes stacked on floor)

Walk over to it FSR grab two size 13 pay $130 for both out the door

Thank you baby Jesus
You probably missed btlgrnd80's  post about the Black Razz's on Amazon for $65.  They had your size 13 for the longest amount of time (just checked and they're sold out now).  Amazon also had a 20% on top of $100 deal.  Oh wells.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom