Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So sick @joelom, if only my shots were as clutch as that. Takes me forever to get a semi-decent shot.

And my G9s will be in hand in less than a day and I am excites.

Probably sounds like a stupid question but does anyone else's shadow 6000's toebox make a 'crunch' sound when initially manipulated, pressed, pushed etc? Both my offsprings and LOM's have done this but they don't do it anymore. Have I ruined some of the structure of the toebox? Apologies if I sound stupid but just thought it was strange, first time I've ever encountered it

So sick @joelom, if only my shots were as clutch as that. Takes me forever to get a semi-decent shot.

And my G9s will be in hand in less than a day and I am excites.
thanks. it took a lot of practice be able to take decent shots by myself. 

really appreciate it. 

you'll love them.

Super happy with the quality on these, especially for $65. The QC on these destroys that of the Snow Beaches I received (and returned). They also look a lot better in person.

Probably sounds like a stupid question but does anyone else's shadow 6000's toebox make a 'crunch' sound when initially manipulated, pressed, pushed etc? Both my offsprings and LOM's have done this but they don't do it anymore. Have I ruined some of the structure of the toebox? Apologies if I sound stupid but just thought it was strange, first time I've ever encountered it
like cereal crunch or like swooshy crunch?

thanks. it took a lot of practice be able to take decent shots by myself. 

really appreciate it. 

you'll love them.
I'm still using the timer, gotta get myself a remote one of these days.. lol
Actually sounds like a rustling plastic bag... Really strange
Are you referring to the stiffness in the toebox? If DS then yeah there is some stiffness, but it goes away once you break them in.

My local shop here in ATL will have the Bodegas this weekend for $109. It's FCFS at 10am but they start accepting phone orders starting at noon. PM me if anyone wants the phone number. It's a very low key shop so I imagine that they won't sell out before noon

I saw a comment a couple of pages back that these fit big; did you .5 size down or go TTS?  I'm hoping to pick these up this weekend.  
shadows run a little big for my usual 11. these are 11 and they're fin. BUT these are light so its not too bad. the offsprings i have are 11s too and they slip a little. 

my true size is 10.75.

hey guys, featurelv is taking preorders for $120 + 13.5 ship and you get a free shirt. 702-463-3322

this is for the polka pack. you don't have to buy both.

Coral PlayCloths

Back
Top Bottom