Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I know what it means. Pays to be first in line.
Can I take a guess?

It means feature came to their senses and realized it would be silly to be selling a sneaker with a damn cheeseburger on the tongue that people are hypebeastin' over so they donated them to the local Purple Heart and took them off their IG...

Amiright?

Can I take a guess?

It means feature came to their senses and realized it would be silly to be selling a sneaker with a damn cheeseburger on the tongue that people are hypebeastin' over so they donated them to the local Purple Heart and took them off their IG...

Amiright?

You guessed it! Hwah! You was right.

These are sorta interesting. On the fence about the green on 'em.

06-10-2014_saucony_shadow5000_black_grey_1.jpg

Up now on End.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/235731/s/saucony-shadow-5000/category/5/

For real, man. I see now reason to pay that much for those, but somehow there's only two sizes left. Nowhere near worth it to me.

Can I take a guess?

Amiright?
nah they are :smokin
Probably gave out tickets for em or did list

nah they are
smokin.gif

Probably gave out tickets for em or did list
Yeh I'm only messing around... just not my style... you know... with the cheeseburger and all on the tongue. Just very gimmicky to me.

But yeh you are probably right about tickets/list for 'em.

Yeh I'm only messing around... just not my style... you know... with the cheeseburger and all on the tongue. Just very gimmicky to me.

But yeh you are probably right about tickets/list for 'em.
you can say that about a lot of kicks nowadays. The burger is the theme of the shoe :lol:
Also if you see them quality is outstanding on em.

Man I've been looking for some of those dirty martinis. Found a pair back 2 months ago guy wanted $200 so I waited and they got snatched. Sick shoe.

Back
Top Bottom