Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Provided strictly for reference only:
http://www.exsneaker.ru/Saucony-Shadow-c9405.html

Unless new reps have been produced recently that the sites haven't listed yet (very doubtful), those are all the pairs of Sauconys that are repped / GM'd.

You wanna have your mind blown, check out everything they rep for Asics. Quality is generally very sub-par on them, but the sheer volume is something to behold. Gotta be real careful if you're dropping coin on Asics collabs on ebay or from private sellers.

Be sure to NT legit check anything you may have questions about.

Just got my Grid SDs in. These were a must as soon as I saw them. I love the "Tron" connection, but these are nice enough on their own merits.

Hey bruh where did you get those stickers in your shoe boxes? Thanks

Just got my Grid SDs in. These were a must as soon as I saw them. I love the "Tron" connection, but these are nice enough on their own merits.
Hey man these really look great this is the best colorway IMO, how does this original model fit? I've only ever tried the Shadow 5, 6 and Grid 9000. The 5's felt great in my usual Nike size while the G9 was probably a half size big and the Shadow 6000 were def a whole size to big lol.

Do the G9s fit true to size?
I went down half a size. This is going to be my 2nd pair of saucony.
Whats the difference btw the G9 Master Control and the regular Grid 9000? Just wondering because I bought the Grid 9k Mints and they seem to fit a bit bigger than the Shadow 5000's I have, prob could have gone with a 12.5 instead of the 13 but that size is rare these days.

They use the same midsole and use a different upper. thats the difference. As far as fit...the Grid 9000s fit slightly bigger imo

Stores say " bodega,feature" and I agree that g9 run a legit half size big. Grid 9000 a lil big but more tts than a g9.
They use the same midsole and use a different upper. thats the difference. As far as fit...the Grid 9000s fit slightly bigger imo

Hey man these really look great this is the best colorway IMO, how does this original model fit? I've only ever tried the Shadow 5, 6 and Grid 9000. The 5's felt great in my usual Nike size while the G9 was probably a half size big and the Shadow 6000 were def a whole size to big lol.
Get your Grid 9000 size - I wear size 10 in Grid 9000 and most Nike, and 9.5 in most New Balance. I went with a size 10 on this pair and they fit perfectly.

Stores say " bodega,feature" and I agree that g9 run a legit half size big. Grid 9000 a lil big but more tts than a g9.
when you say G9 you mean the Master Control? I get confused by all the short term names since Ive seen g9 and G9 Shadow 6? Is the G9 Shadow 6 different from the master control? I have no idea lol so your saying to size down .5 on the master control compared to the way the Grid 9000 fit? Cause those were a 13 but prob would have felt better in a 12.5

G9 Shadow I should have been clearer. Something about the hybrid model makes it run a 1/2 size large.
is it just a Grid 9000 Midsole and a Shadow 6000 upper? and the G9 Master Control are those just a grid 9000 Midsole with a Shadow Master upper? If thats the case then I should be able to tell how they will fit because the Shadow 6000 are pretty bulky in the upper and I hear the Shadow Master fit the same as the Shadow 5000 which seem to be slimmer and feel great in my usual Nike size. 

is it just a Grid 9000 Midsole and a Shadow 6000 upper? and the G9 Master Control are those just a grid 9000 Midsole with a Shadow Master upper? If thats the case then I should be able to tell how they will fit because the Shadow 6000 are pretty bulky in the upper and I hear the Shadow Master fit the same as the Shadow 5000 which seem to be slimmer and feel great in my usual Nike size. 
Yup you're spot on

Wow that was a struggle to read...yet it made sense...bravo haha

Back
Top Bottom