Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

803 orders between my first and second purchases (about 20 mins), if my order #s are an accurate indication

Small & large sizes sold out, 8-11 still available. These are selling well, but not the insta-sellout we may have expected. Good to see folks who really wanted them seemed to have been able to get them.

International peeps - if anyone needs a US 9.5 and is willing to pay shipping form the US, PM me for an oop.  I'll gladly help you out for retail + PP fees + ship.

If I don't hear from anyone by the end of the day ET (like 11pm), I'll probably cancel my first non-discounted order.

No prob. 8% it's somethhing
laugh.gif
$10, playa. For el-cheapos like me, that's a decent lunch.

I wasn't going to cop because I have the Pistachio NB 996's and the Mint Grid 9000's, but seeing as they were still available (and free returns just in case through Saucony.com) I decided to grab one.

I've been sizing .5 down in most of my Saucony's these days and it's been working out.

Also, I'm definitely not a box snob, but the packaging is pretty cool. Overall, a cool concept.

Somebody mentioned these were supposed to be a collab pack for a shop that went under, right? Which shop / where was it again?

Cool, thanks. Too bad they couldn't stay up, because these and the Strawberries definitely look like something to be proud of.

Back
Top Bottom