Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Bait X Saucony Shadow Original "Cruel World"

an-exclusive-look-at-the-bait-x-saucony-shadow-original-cruel-world-1.jpg

an-exclusive-look-at-the-bait-x-saucony-shadow-original-cruel-world-2.jpg

an-exclusive-look-at-the-bait-x-saucony-shadow-original-cruel-world-3.jpg

an-exclusive-look-at-the-bait-x-saucony-shadow-original-cruel-world-4.jpg

"The shoes will be available for in-store picks and deliveries starting December 2."

http://hypebeast.com/2013/11/an-exclusive-look-at-the-bait-x-saucony-shadow-original-cruel-world

Last edited:
Just got my Cabin Fevers in. I wasn't feeling these when pictures first leaked, but they slowly got me interested. Definitely glad I pulled the trigger on these. Materials are nice. The leather isn't anything too special, but the suede bits are nice. Love the 3M accents, extra laces, and insoles...and I'll say this again...The Saucony 5000 is the best fitting shoe I've owned in recent years 
nthat.gif

Does anyone know the retail price for the FootPatrol x Saucony Shadow 6000? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything. 

I want to see more pics of the second c/w of those Baits before I determine which one to get a ticket for

Does anyone know the retail price for the FootPatrol x Saucony Shadow 6000? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything. 

Lol.. it's posted 3 times on the same page you posted on. $120

Last edited:
for those of you that have the foot patrol "only in soho" in-hand right now...what are YOUR personal opinions on the sizing of that shadow 6000 (or any other specific shadow 6000 model)?

and if you have a pair of shadow 5000 handy as well, please do the sizing comparison in contrast with your specific shadow 5000 model.

e.g. - "only in soho shadow 6000 feels smaller/larger/the same in sizing to my cotton candy/tequila sunrise/cabin fever/distinct life/three brothers pt. 2/etc. shadow 5000"

hopefully that makes sense...

being the thread starter, i might start compiling sizing info and whatnot on the 1st page/post, so hopefully we can cut-down on the number of repeat sizing questions moving forward (not likely, but it's worth a shot).

thanks in advance!

I'm a 9.5 on almost everything
6000-TTS (the sz 9 its too short)
5000- 1/2 sz down (sz 9.5 is wide but is good on lenght)

I tried on the Sohos yesterday, in both szs. Had to get a 9.5

Thats on me

for those of you that have the foot patrol "only in soho" in-hand right now...what are YOUR personal opinions on the sizing of that shadow 6000 (or any other specific shadow 6000 model)?

and if you have a pair of shadow 5000 handy as well, please do the sizing comparison in contrast with your specific shadow 5000 model.

e.g. - "only in soho shadow 6000 feels smaller/larger/the same in sizing to my cotton candy/tequila sunrise/cabin fever/distinct life/three brothers pt. 2/etc. shadow 5000"

hopefully that makes sense...

being the thread starter, i might start compiling sizing info and whatnot on the 1st page/post, so hopefully we can cut-down on the number of repeat sizing questions moving forward (not likely, but it's worth a shot).

thanks in advance!
I don't have the Soho's, but I have the Bodega x Saucony 6000s. Those definitely are more snug in the toebox than the Tequila Sunrise and Cabin Fever 5000's. I have the same size for all (11) 

The rest of it fits similar IMO.

Ok
In the Tequilas and Cabin I'm a 9
In the 24k, Cotton candy, bodegas tribal pack i got a 9.5
Old models fit different so im ignoring those

My girl hates the Cabin Fevers, im a sucker for anything Olive. Though I may be od'ing with the amount of olive/green sneakers I own now...

I was reding this thread and my girl looked over and said "please don't buy those" sorry babe, too late!

My girl hates the Cabin Fevers, im a sucker for anything Olive. Though I may be od'ing with the amount of olive/green sneakers I own now...
I personally hate when my girl is like "those shoes are ugly why did you buy them". I'm like "b*** you aint about this lyfe!"

Back
Top Bottom