Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i think bodega is the only US store i've seen droping them online, the rest is all in stores with possible phone orders or online release with left over pairs (and we all know there's never any left over pairs) 

Hey guys do any of you know any sites releasing the Sneaker Freaker Kush wacker online? I think that shoe is so fresh, and haven't heard much of anything about a release. I heard Foot Patrol is releasing some tomorrow but only in store. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Premier store is allowing phone orders for the Kushwackers

This premier? Says Instore no?

Last edited:
This premier? Says Instore no?
[h5]Site says phone orders are available [/h5][h5]"A consistant use of the color purple has led the boys at Sneaker Freaker to create a new Grid SD, coined the "Kushwacker". Available this Saturday 6/27 at 11:00AM EST for $150. These will be an in store release and will be available for phone orders. Act fast before these go up in smoke!"[/h5]
http://www.thepremierstore.com/blog_detail.cfm?blogId=4045

Last edited:
Just to give you all a heads up.

Kushwackers allocation was extremely small.

18 pairs per store.

Act quick and spread out your luck if possible.

Doubled up on Caliroots just now, prob the cheapest about after eur to gbp, about £102 delivered.  Think I paid £156 all in from sneakerfreaker.

Last edited:
i clicked the link and it sold out....saw it in a sneaker group he said an 8 and 11 was left but i was hit with that "sold out"

Back
Top Bottom