Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I mean, I know they wouldn't just send out the "confirmation" email for no reason right?

Last edited:
Damn I prob had a chance to being a 13 too if they went that high but didnt know about the midnight release lol thought everything was 11 EST tomorrow. **** these are going quick everywhere. What stores besides Bodega and Sneakerpolitics are doing online tomorrw at 11? I searched google thinking someone prob had a list of time and places for online release but didn't see anything. 

Damn I prob had a chance to being a 13 too if they went that high but didnt know about the midnight release lol thought everything was 11 EST tomorrow. **** these are going quick everywhere. What stores besides Bodega and Sneakerpolitics are doing online tomorrw at 11? I searched google thinking someone prob had a list of time and places for online release but didn't see anything. 
I think bdga and sp already released. people on the last page said they copped from there

I think bdga and sp already released. people on the last page said they copped from there
I just saw that wtf lol they told me 11 est tomorrow morning lol damn I might have missed out on all of these

s/o to all the guys on facebook telling us not to cop off SF cause we can wait for stateside and save $50

Their IG had a hashtag of midnight drop. I checked a few mins before 9 pm PST and they were up. Not sure how long before they had been up. Hope most if not everybody gets their ordered fulfilled.

Last edited:
Don't stress you'll get em, but like you got the woei colorados. And I didn't[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
Bro you couldn't have been more right. After I saw this message, my friend in Tokyo hit me up about a small local spot near me in Kyoto that got them in today.

Been there once before. Staff is really cool. Held a pair for my friend and I until we got there. 

These things are absolutely beautiful. I stayed the same as my 5000's and 6000's. Works fine. I would NOT recommend going down .5 from your 5k/6k size...

Bro it's about time u start helping me maaan, lol I stay posting shops but strike out every time myself lol.[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I got a confirmation email from phat kaps (not paypal) but like everyone else is saying prob an oversell since there system wouldnt be able to update quick enough, only thing im hoping for is having a size 13 might be less common and maybe someone else will cancel theirs or something lol o well all the midnight releases caught me off guard since everything I read before mentioned an 11-11:30 online release tomorrow morning. If I get a cancellation from phat, which is prob likely ill just shrug it off cause I gotta work in the morning and cant hit the local shops around me that might get em. 

Back
Top Bottom