Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

For those that received the complete email from phatkap, I would wait for the shipping email to make sure.

I added to cart last night and didnt complete my order on their site, but I got that complete email as well.

It seems to me like an auto email.

Good shop out in illnoise phone orders at 12pm est

Sends to voicemail.

After refreshing UBIQ and keeping up with this thread all morning only to step away right before UBIQ puts them up (before 12) 
mad.gif

For those that received the complete email from phatkap, I would wait for the shipping email to make sure.

I added to cart last night and didnt complete my order on their site, but I got that complete email as well.

It seems to me like an auto email.
I called the store this morning around 10:50 ish, cause My shipping info was wrong.. Dude told me i'll receive a tracking number today or monday. As soon as I got off the phone I got the order complete email. I don't think its automated. 

I called the store this morning around 10:50 ish, cause My shipping info was wrong.. Dude told me i'll receive a tracking number today or monday. As soon as I got off the phone I got the order complete email. I don't think its automated. 

well, then I'm not sure why I'm getting the complete email from them...never completed the order.

They open at 10 pst, but since they dropping yeezys I don't think they'll be doing phone orders until later.

Back
Top Bottom