Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My order from moda3 shipped with priority 2 day I'm glad I failed on sneaker freaker website saved me $60 bucks lol

Last edited:

My humble Saucony collection so far. I'm happy with everything I own so far...Just sad I never got Soho's :frown:

A few of you guys follow me on IG already, but if any others want to give me a follow @amadlol

Edit. I forgot..I should have Babochka 6000's as well. Ordered them over a month ago from SneakerBaas and still have no idea where my package is. ******* ****test service. 
mad.gif
What are those all white canvas joints? I need those.

literally anyone who copped that 8.5 is not gonna swap for 9.5...8-9 are the first sizes sold out every single time

Yeh, I have never traded a shoe for another shoe and kind of dont trust people enough to do a size swap lol.  But you know.  
I do it from time to time on something i really want. Don't trade, but it eases the blow of having to pay resell when you can get a little extra for your pair.

He can resell that pair and get his size. dont tell me none of you ever done that.
Just to be clear I wasn't frowning upon it I was just saying I did not trust enough to swap a size with someone.  Like there is no full proof way to do it.  You hear these stories about people getting their shoes took and not getting what they agreed upon etc. etc.

Just to be clear I wasn't frowning upon it I was just saying I did not trust enough to swap a size with someone.  Like there is no full proof way to do it.  You hear these stories about people getting their shoes took and not getting what they agreed upon etc. etc.
Not sure if it was related to you. But i was just saying theres nothing wrong with people copping some other size to get their own.

Back
Top Bottom