Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

pics of my sohos, regular box

^ Glad you got them alp alp . They look nice. Of the recent Saucony colabs, would you say Sohos rank #1?
I don't know. Quality wise tequilas were pretty nice and so were play cloths.for this year I wouldn't say number 1 altogether but unfortunately in the world we live in exclusivity plays a factor and in this case these are number one by a long shot.

Bodega sold out of sohos. They never posted anything bout the release yet still dropped them today. Some sketchy stuff but guess it's my fault for not coming to check it out this morning. Oh well onto the next

Bodega sold out of sohos. They never posted anything bout the release yet still dropped them today. Some sketchy stuff but guess it's my fault for not coming to check it out this morning. Oh well onto the next

Dang, so no go on the online I was awaiting. D'oh well.

Caught a restock today on the Cabin Fevers. I have a size 14 and a 9. I need a 10 :/

Last edited:
I called west nyc they said other retailers will he getting em not sure which ones yet. Hopefully it's the same stores that got the other callabos.

Back
Top Bottom