Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Was able to double up thanks to Livestock. They kept popping up on the site and I could add to cart, but then it kept saying inventory issues. I chatted with a rep and she said they weren't live yet. I saw them pop back up and was finally able to cop after about 6 tries. Thanks to @xxx dOubleO xxx  for the lead.

Last edited:
I wish they had a size 10 available. Managed to grab another pair even after getting inventory issues.

Took a late lunch and got to Livestock at 2:15. Grabbed the last 10.5 (the left shoe was on the display wall, right shoe was in the box). I called them before driving down and they said they had 2 pairs left so someone must've copped the other pair before I arrived. I was the only customer in there too.

Took a late lunch and got to Livestock at 2:15. Grabbed the last 10.5 (the left shoe was on the display wall, right shoe was in the box). I called them before driving down and they said they had 2 pairs left so someone must've copped the other pair before I arrived. I was the only customer in there too.

Sounds Like It Might Be A Wrap For Me Then :smh:

This Rep Christine On The Chat Line Claims That They "Haven't Gone Live Yet". I Told Her That People Have Already Successfully Placed Orders Online And She Said, "Yea, We're Currently Having Issues With The Online Release And Should Have Them Up Some Time Today." She Then Told Me To Follow Them On Social Media, Which Does No Good As They Claimed To Be Putting Them Up At 9:30am PST And Obviously That Didn't Happen Doesn't Sound Like She Knows Much To Be Honest... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Sounds Like It Might Be A Wrap For Me Then
mean.gif

This Rep Christine On The Chat Line Claims That They "Haven't Gone Live Yet". I Told Her That People Have Already Successfully Placed Orders Online And She Said, "Yea, We're Currently Having Issues With The Online Release And Should Have Them Up Some Time Today." She Then Told Me To Follow Them On Social Media, Which Does No Good As They Claimed To Be Putting Them Up At 9:30am PST And Obviously That Didn't Happen Doesn't Sound Like She Knows Much To Be Honest...
eyes.gif
She said the same thing to me. Then a minute later I was able to checkout and I messaged her back and told her I was able to checkout and she responded with "congrats! hope you enjoy the shoes." 

Last edited:
She said the same thing to me. Then a minute later I was able to checkout and I messaged her back and told her I was able to checkout and she responded with "congrats! hope you enjoy the shoes." 
Christine was terrible. An hour before they released she told me they were releasing online tomorrow.

Christine was terrible. An hour before they released she told me they were releasing online tomorrow.
Yeah. She's definitely clueless as to what's going on. When i asked her when they were releasing she just said "they will be posted online at a later date."

So I guess Livestock had seperate stock for online release?  Because 9:30AM PST is *BEFORE* the Vancouver stores open - when I saw that, I assumed that any remaining pairs will be posted online on another day.  So, they may chuck up any remaining pairs not sold in-store?

Sounds Like It Might Be A Wrap For Me Then
mean.gif

This Rep Christine On The Chat Line Claims That They "Haven't Gone Live Yet". I Told Her That People Have Already Successfully Placed Orders Online And She Said, "Yea, We're Currently Having Issues With The Online Release And Should Have Them Up Some Time Today." She Then Told Me To Follow Them On Social Media, Which Does No Good As They Claimed To Be Putting Them Up At 9:30am PST And Obviously That Didn't Happen Doesn't Sound Like She Knows Much To Be Honest...
eyes.gif
Before I called LS, I chatted with Christine and she told me they were releasing online tomorrow at 9:30 AM (never mentioned time zone). I didn't ask any more questions and just drove down with the quickness.

Before I called LS, I chatted with Christine and she told me they were releasing online tomorrow at 9:30 AM (never mentioned time zone). I didn't ask any more questions and just drove down with the quickness.

Christine,

If You're Reading This, I Think It's Time For A New Profession Sweetheart! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom