Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

just saw that raffle thing...smallest size you can choose is us7, would need a 5.5 for my girl....

so bait will loose big money on all those vegan chicks! 
laugh.gif

So apparently Bait never got their shipment of SOHO's and there were only 130 sent to the US.

So apparently Bait never got their shipment of SOHO's and there were only 130 sent to the US.
I should've tried for that Footpatrol email order.

I passed on that because I didn't want to pay about $200 but kinda regretting now..

I just called BAIT to find out about the cruel world release and sizing.  He actually tried them on for me while I was on the phone to give me a good idea.

I was told to go TTS (same as I would on a GL3).  They won't stretch that much because of the vegan fabric used.  I'm sending my girl over there tomorrow to grab my pair.

I just called BAIT to find out about the cruel world release and sizing.  He actually tried them on for me while I was on the phone to give me a good idea.

I was told to go TTS (same as I would on a GL3).  They won't stretch that much because of the vegan fabric used.  I'm sending my girl over there tomorrow to grab my pair.
thought they didn't release until 12/2?

Their blog says the same as well. Also says the online raffle thing will go on like planned so winners won't know till next week

Back
Top Bottom