Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wow my Bait order shipped already.  Will be here tomorrow (I am in LA).  Only got a shipping confirmation from UPS but the reference number matches my order number.  Nice Thanksgiving/Chanukah gift.

for the cruel world?? already?!!
Yeah, for the cruel world collab.  I'm not POSITIVE, but I didn't order anything else the last two day that hasn't already shipped.  And the reference number is the same as my order number.  Makes sense.

international sipping is $39.
think that is ok...copped my 11.5 of the baits! 

today was a real nice day...bait sauconys, finally tannery mint 998s and the sns reebok twilight pump at midnight! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

A shipping label was made for my bait order expected delivery is dec 4th and I'm all the way in NY. I checked by logging into my bait account.

Yeah I just got mine as well! Can anyone post up some on-feet pictures of these? 

ask...and ye shall receive...tho i'm sure these aren't the "on-feet hotness" photos you were probably looking for (w/ me rockin' my old-*** shredded not-skinny jeans and all)...haha...but hey, i just happen to be wearing them today at work, so why not take some photos of them while in my cube, just for your viewing pleasure/displeasure thefreshlife...haha...

first time i've had a "cork" insole, and i must say, pretty dang comfy...the outsole makes a little bit of an annoying "squeaking" noise on hard tiles tho...

ask...and ye shall receive...tho i'm sure these aren't the "on-feet hotness" photos you were probably looking for (w/ me rockin' my old-*** shredded not-skinny jeans and all)...haha...but hey, i just happen to be wearing them today at work, so why not take some photos of them while in my cube, just for your viewing pleasure/displeasure thefreshlife...haha...

first time i've had a "cork" insole, and i must say, pretty dang comfy...the outsole makes a little bit of an annoying "squeaking" noise on hard tiles tho...
Thanks man, repped! They look great...just when I thought I was going to pass on them for sure...Dammit lol. Time to ponder for a few more hours..

Cruel World on feet.

With APCs. Was going to give these to my Dad but I really like them. Going to give him some NBs instead.

Last edited:

laces look so **** in this pic :S and why sooooo long!!!??

thanks for the pic though..repped :wink:
I actually think the laces are fine--no qualms here.  Pretty standard laces.  Length is good, too.  Nothing like those NB laces that are really long (like on my 1300s).

Back
Top Bottom