Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Id get your true size if possible cuz to me it's better to be a little big than small

Baits came in....love em!

came in today....was suprised i didnt have to pay any custom fees, they just went through! ^^

great shoe...but i was a bit disappointed with the crafting overall, some bad stitching points! maybe you HAVE to treat your workers bad for getting a well crafted shoe! 
roll.gif

but overall great shoe...cork insoles are very comfortable! thinking about getting some for my whole janoski collection now! ^^

oh and the box has a specific individual raffle label on it...no big deal, but i thought i was a nice gimmick! 

came in today....was suprised i didnt have to pay any custom fees, they just went through! ^^

great shoe...but i was a bit disappointed with the crafting overall, some bad stitching points! maybe you HAVE to treat your workers bad for getting a well crafted shoe! 
roll.gif

but overall great shoe...cork insoles are very comfortable! thinking about getting some for my whole janoski collection now! ^^

oh and the box has a specific individual raffle label on it...no big deal, but i thought i was a nice gimmick! 
they look better with this extra pair of laces.. :wink:

waiting to receive mine as well!

Really clarkwgrizwald clarkwgrizwald ? I understand that all the info is there when you google hemp laces but I want to know where you got yours from. It's not me be lazy or anything your just look good. I don't usually order hemp laces so I don't know a reliable spot to get them from. It was a simple question.

now we are talking about laces... waiting for the sohos to arrive.. i think i ll try on them the extra rope laces from the bait x asics gel saga "phantom lagoons".

Back
Top Bottom