Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Bait seems to always do a good job on their cruelworld editions.

Wow so pissed I missed those. I've been looking for an 8.5 for a while now.
Lucky you then because I don't think there was an 8.5, from what I remember it went from 8 to 9, don't remember the sizes above that.

Grabbed these from UBIQ during their post-Christmas/pre-New Year's sale and they just arrived yesterday.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
  They must have hired Scuba Steve to swim these jawns across the Atlantic. Anyhoo...for $52 shipped I can't be too mad.  

Really nice overall, but I still give the edge to the Pacific Dusk.  Speaking of which...

BONUS:  The most from coast to coast!

Last edited:
UBIQ has been slacking so hard on processing orders lately. They used to deliver 1 day after purchase for me, but now I wait a week just to get shipping confirmation.

Ubiq is just trash in general imo.. I've yet to like any of their collab attempts and their site is awful.

I only order from UBIQ if they either have a big sale or some sneakers that I want are sold out from other boutiques or stores. Free shipping + no tax... can't really complain though... I rather wait a little longer to save a few bucks.

Grabbed these from UBIQ during their post-Christmas/pre-New Year's sale and they just arrived yesterday.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
  They must have hired Scuba Steve to swim these jawns across the Atlantic. Anyhoo...for $52 shipped I can't be too mad.  

Really nice overall, but I still give the edge to the Pacific Dusk.  Speaking of which...

BONUS:  The most from coast to coast!
pre-christmas

They used to be on point pre-2016 in my experience. I used to get customer service right away, now they never pick up. Same day shipping, no tax, and 1 day delivery was amazing until recently. I used to catch some special drops/restocks on their site, which is one of the few good things to come from them. 

Ubiq is just trash in general imo.. I've yet to like any of their collab attempts and their site is awful.
Tell 'em how you really feel 9th!  
laugh.gif

I only order from UBIQ if they either have a big sale or some sneakers that I want are sold out from other boutiques or stores. Free shipping + no tax... can't really complain though... I rather wait a little longer to save a few bucks.
Yep.  They're my "only if" spot.  Only if the deal is simply too good to pass up or I can't get the shoe elsewhere. Otherwise, I don't mess with 'em.  

I've never had any problems with UBIQ. I always get my stuff within 2 days, but its probably cause I live closer by.

Back
Top Bottom