Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The big S may or may not keep me from copping. Rest of the shoe looks amazing though. Anyone know if these will be limited like the scoops pack? I am assuming so, if they were to hit disco I'd probably be in for sure.

The big S may or may not keep me from copping. Rest of the shoe looks amazing though. Anyone know if these will be limited like the scoops pack? I am assuming so, if they were to hit disco I'd probably be in for sure.
these wont hit disco, they will most likely sell out.

Last edited:
damn, I'm really digging those lettermens. But it's about to be spring season and those are a fall/heavy winter shoe. Releasing at the wrong time. 

Best of the best today...

Hey guys,

Question to those that have the Bait Cruel World 3s. I just got a used pair, the upper is in a pristine condition, and sole overall is not heavily used. Also the insole looks almost new. Nevertheless the little running tongue has some weird ridges and I'm wondering if anyone else has these? Is this due to the nature of the sole material? Are icy soles doing this after some time?

I attached some pics so you can have a look.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I know the date, but was wondering if anyone knew the time. I think the mint chocolate chips were a noon release last year. Just wondering if anyone knows?

Ohhh ok I'm thinking 9am but jus follow the "INFLUENCERS" and Saucony on Twitter, they'll probably tweet the link.

I know the date, but was wondering if anyone knew the time. I think the mint chocolate chips were a noon release last year. Just wondering if anyone knows?

Pretty sure Saucony is usually 11am ET for their ltd stuff, but they're good about announcing times on social media and their site.

Last edited:
I just bought the same pair! Worried about the colour being too bright.

I don't know, but I got the red No Chills and they're pretty much the brightest red possible lol.

On another note, I'm looking at some 6000's, anybody know how sizing on them compares to Grid SD's?

Back
Top Bottom