Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

unds
Video Review: http://bit.ly/23f7aDI

Just got my freshwaters after West shipped them a week late but they forgot to ship the alt. laces. Shoes look dope though.

^ where did you cop from? Was hesitating on Sneakerbass since it would've been about $200 delivered and sizes are gone now.

The first (and only) time I wore my Blue No Chills, it got the most compliments out of any shoes I've ever worn, and literally started from the first 2 people I saw on the street that day.

Crazy, since I have my fair share of hyped up and hard to get shoes.

Thanks man, i copped from Epitome this weekend. Hope these run TTS, I could've probably gone 1/2 size down on the Bait CW5's as they are pretty roomy, I think those were also Shadow 6ks no?
yes they were and you'll still be fine with tts

The box for my freshwaters says 13 but the shoes have 12 inside them. Luckily they fit fine. Dodged that bullet.

#7th pick up (I think) Saucony Grails to me IMO. I remember when I first I got into the brand I looked up the top collabs and I remember seeing these and going like "ooooweee these are nice!" Never could find my size or in good condition. I also remember missing my size when it was on eBay for awhile but now I got them and happy with them. Gotta look for the other pair.
Nice pickup! I agree those are a must have if I can find my size for a reasonable price.

fellow sz 9ers. Time for me to liquidate my saucony collection. All retail or below holllaaaaa
Talk about coincidence.  Shout to @ThreeGeees  for the hookup on these!

Back
Top Bottom