Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

not bad, i could deal without the speckle midsole but def a dope shoe. dont own any jazz, they tts or 1/2 down?

unds aqua charcoals
Video Review: http://bit.ly/28St5uV

I was able to grab a pair of dead Stock Solebox Green Lucanid today for way under retail! The guy even dropped by my place to close the deal! What a great find... so happy [emoji]128526[/emoji]

looking to get some kushwhackers soon except I've never bought or worn saucony before. Im an 11 in asics and nike and a 10.5 in new balance. What size should I get for the grid sd / kushwhacker?

looking to get some kushwhackers soon except I've never bought or worn saucony before. Im an 11 in asics and nike and a 10.5 in new balance. What size should I get for the grid sd / kushwhacker?
I say 11. I'm a 9 in nb and my kush are a 9.5

How wide are your feet?  I wear half size down in all Saucony compared to my Asics GL3/5 but my feet are narrow.

Scored an 11.5 in the QL from shoe gallery, decided to 1/2 sz down, hope it wasn't a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom