Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Price check for DS US11 Babochka? Getting rid of my pair. If anyone can point me in the direction of an 11.5 or 12 DS let me know!

The only Grid I can mess with is the SD.
And it just so happens that I saw this yesterday.
Someone said they are dropping for Halloween? I need to go after these...
These look delicious. The latte swirl patch on the tongue is the perfect touch. I'm really curious to find out what the other cw in this pumpkin pack is since I'm already loving these. The Bodega reissues are a pass for me though.

Will be trying to grab a pair this weekend. Should be an easy cop considering lots of stuff are dropping this week.

The only Grid I can mess with is the SD.
And it just so happens that I saw this yesterday.
Someone said they are dropping for Halloween? I need to go after these...

If they're dropping for Halloween they're a cop. I wanna go get a cup of coffee just looking at these :lol:

Happened to see the white and black pair from the Micro Dot pack at the mall the other day, thank God I didn't cop online. Look terrible in person :smh:

Last edited:
If they're dropping for Halloween they're a cop. I wanna go get a cup of coffee just looking at these
laugh.gif
I feel the same way. They definitely scream fall and steamy lattes
laugh.gif

Pretty sure they are dropping Halloween and I plan on copping for sure. Will be my first Grid SD so I'm looking forward to these beauties being my first pair.

Last edited:
Figured I could help someone in this thread, I have an extra pair of DS 9.5 kushwhackers Im trying to let go. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom