Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yo Guys,

I was wondering if anyone who copped the Feature X Saucony Waffle collab have pictures of them with the rope laces instead of the stock flat waxed laces. If you could post pics it would be greatly appreciated. I am on the fence on them, and I was just curious how they looked. Thanks in advance.

Yo Guys,

I was wondering if anyone who copped the Feature X Saucony Waffle collab have pictures of them with the rope laces instead of the stock flat waxed laces. If you could post pics it would be greatly appreciated. I am on the fence on them, and I was just curious how they looked. Thanks in advance.
The pictures on Feature's site are with the rope laces.

So Waffles are really dope in-hand? Tempted to cop since there aren't a lot of Saucony collabs on the horizon.

Thanks bro, I didn't notice that hahaha. I guess ill wait for more pictures of them because I want it without all that editing. 

Last edited:
Thanks bro it would be awesome if you could post a side view and top view with the rope laces. 

They look DOPE!!! I will be purchasing. Thanks again for the pics.

You'll enjoy them, bro. I wasn't 100% on them when I ordered, but that changed the second I had them in-hand. They are way better in person. I wish I didn't pass on the first pair.

Got my Belgium waffle's yesterday and not that happy with them, gonna return them hope everyone else enjoys their pairs

Back
Top Bottom