Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Quality on these is on point. One of my new favorite recent pick ups.

Wore the barely-used navy Offsprings I got for $90 today:

Random dude at my local breakfast place with the heaviest "Bahstin" accent ever came up and said "Dude,I love your sneakers. Those colors are fahkin sick," lol.

Btw, Marshall's is going straight HAM on Sauconys now. Local store had the green Public Gardens for $40 (unfortunately none in my sizes), as well as a slew of Grid SDs. They keep adding new pairs every week. Haven't seen any collabs yet, but they seem to be getting more and more "Saucony Selects" premium pairs. Keep ya eyes peeled...

Wouldn't be surprised if a few burgers pop up somewhere

Based on the Sohos, I'd say they're Ross-bound, if anything. I honestly don't expect collabs at Marshall's, but premium GRs like Cavity, Scoops, etc.? Yeah, those I can see popping up at Marshall's.

Yea I don't know what type of outlet it will pop up at but it's a possibility some place will get em, and like you said Ross makes more sense

sooooo much at my marshalls last week. shadow 6000 blue suede premiums, grid sd black, grey public gardens, the jazz lux's, suede shadow og grey/maroon, life on the run grid sd, dxn premiums...

There's a saucony outlet closing down by me, so they had 70% off everything. Grabbed these Grids in the last 11.5 for $20. Wanted these when they first came out, but happy I waited.

There's a saucony outlet closing down by me, so they had 70% off everything. Grabbed these Grids in the last 11.5 for $20. Wanted these when they first came out, but happy I waited.

Wonder if that's where all this Marshall's stock is coming from then, a bunch of liquidated outlet stores. I never really found much in terms of classics at the Saucony outlets, usually just 5-10 Shadow Originals and Jazzeses.

Heads-up that Offspring has sizes for all three of their "Medal Pack" pairs on sale for £45. With £20 shipping to the US it ends up being about $82 total.

http://www.offspring.co.uk/view/search?search=medal

No half sizes (so I'm passing on them, unfortunately), and it won't let you buy more than one pair, regardless of whether you try to buy two different colorways.

Oh, and just so you know, they shipped my Stealth 6ks in a plastic bag a couple weeks ago. Transatlantic. Yeah, the box was not in the best shape when it got here. END charges like $10 to ship to the US, and they double-box in a reusable custom box. :\

Last edited:
Heads-up that Offspring has sizes for all three of their "Medal Pack" pairs on sale for £45. With £20 shipping to the US it ends up being about $82 total.

No half sizes (so I'm passing on them, unfortunately), and it won't let you buy more than one pair, regardless of whether you try to buy two different colorways.

Oh, and just so you know, they shipped my Stealth 6ks in a plastic bag a couple weeks ago. Transatlantic. Yeah, the box was not in the best shape when it got here. END charges like $10 to ship to the US, and they double-box in a reusable custom box.
ohwell.gif
they shipped my shoes back then in a cellophane bag too only.. pretty sad luckily my box was totally fine (UK to Germany)

Oh, and just so you know, they shipped my Stealth 6ks in a plastic bag a couple weeks ago. Transatlantic. Yeah, the box was not in the best shape when it got here. END charges like $10 to ship to the US, and they double-box in a reusable custom box. :\

I hopped on this deal a few weeks back. Picked up the grey/silver colorway in a size 11. Took a few weeks due to the international shipping and I couldn't figure out how to track the progress, but they arrived just fine. Box was a little banged up due to not being shipped inside of a larger box, but I didn't personally care since it was just a regular Saucony box anyways. I just purchased a new shoe rack so i'll be getting rid of a bunch of boxes in the next few days anyways. Generally, I don't care about shoe boxes unless they're special in some way.

Back
Top Bottom