Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Was able to complete the Offspring pack this afternoon
smokin.gif
Good stuff, instore? Retail?

EDIT: NEVERMIND

Last edited:
Good stuff, instore? Retail?

EDIT: NEVERMIND

Navy pair was retail, had to pay a bit more than retail for the grey pair. It ended up being just under 360 shipped for both pairs total.

Space Snacks looking dope imo :pimp:

Last edited:
Last edited:
When are they dropping?!! SOOOOOOOO TOUGH!! Def. going to the LES release again...not taking my chances online.

I took a few pics of the ACES with different laces, unfiltered of course, natural light.. The stars they come with, the flat black they come with, and a pair of black/3M ropes I had lying around..

At first I thought the stars may be a bit too "kiddie", but after seeing the shoe with other laces in it, the stars just look perfect IMO.

Last edited:
I took a few pics of the ACES with different laces, unfiltered of course, natural light.. The stars they come with, the flat black they come with, and a pair of black/3M ropes I had lying around..

At first I thought the stars may be a bit too "kiddie", but after seeing the shoe with other laces in it, the stars just look too right.

I like the idea of the 3M laces with the 3M hits, but just not the black...if the blue stars were 3M it would be a wrap, but they're not, so the blue stars will have to do. BTW, I never really thought the blue stars looked bad, I'm keeping mine in.

Space snacks just became a must after those pics. Publish a dope brand I support too. Love how boutiques are collaborating with other companies in the street wear realm to make solid collections.

Also imma guess the third shoe is either resemble a planet or is gonna be a black hole concept. We in the ship, we got our snacks, now we just need a destination! Lol

If I don't come through with the Burger joints, these are a must. They look silky smoove

Saw these badges on a eBay listing. Hopefully the come with the online release as well.

..............................and it starts, the eBay listings are going up, BIN $590?!! ****OOOOOOOO..

The Burgers are gonna drop at other stores, right? I have a feeling that I'm gonna strike out.

Back
Top Bottom