Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really? But for $145, doesn't seem like that bad of a deal, especially for the colorway.

The materials don't feel great, it's a combination of a hairy suede and a ripstop type nylon. The just felt cheap to me. I'm quite new to saucony and only had at the time was the sohos as a comparison which is a bit unfair to compare i know, but I was just very underwhelmed with them.

Good looks, I've been wanting the red pair for awhile but they didn't have a 13, ended up grabbing the green pair. Anybody have these yet that can comment on the quality/suede?

Anyone got any inside info for the anteaters? They gotta drop this saturday right?

I thought I saw April-May as a timeframe and May is almost up...

Anyone got any inside info for the anteaters? They gotta drop this saturday right?

Really this ^ I haven't heard anything since like the end of April what's going on with these

Yea I was wondering the same thing. They are looking amazing and need to cop a pair. Made the mistake of not getting navy offspring's on release and now I cant find a 8.5-9.5 :frown:.

can anyone help me in finding a pair of comfortable sauconys in a clean colorway for a rather cheap price, i need a comfortable running shoe with a roomy toe box (have started to get hammer toes)

Matt Halhill: "No Nicekicks X Saucony? Not Saucony on NK.com top 20 shoes of 2014."

local store came upon couple size of the three saucony playcloth

thinking of picking up a pair of the coral and have a custom made slamon toe

^^ that doesn't look good at all..

And sneakerfiend has the OG shadow 5k in green red and blue for $85. Code FIENDING for free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom