Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Lol it was, when it finally went to a different screen other than out of stock I was in shock. I stayed at work about an extra hour and a half which I honestly would have given up sooner if I wasn't with one of my coworkers chillin cause she worked til 7:30.
I guess the sneaker gods were making up for my 5hrs in line at LES. Hell the shoe gods even made sure I got my Mariah's too, hopefully they are good to me this weekend for the Jordan SBs too.

Oh yea, I'm fed up of cats like you talking **** about easy cop/release while mad people struck out... 
its pretty much easy or hard. the runner thing aint like waiting on nikes site for an hour with **** in your cart.

if you got the shoe = easy

if you didnt get the shoe = hard

if you waited 5 hours in line and copped online = medium

if you waited 5 hours in line and didnt copp online = RIP?

Last edited:
Still, it's just a shoe though. I'll never pay those ridiculous resell prices. On to the next.

RF WC asics (gaudy AF tho), BWGH Pumas, and not to mention all those lovely Saucony GRs coming this fall. Can't wait.

Also, rebound copped a pair of publish shorts. Lol

Still, it's just a shoe though. I'll never pay those ridiculous resell prices. On to the next.

RF WC asics (gaudy AF tho), BWGH Pumas, and not to mention all those lovely Saucony GRs coming this fall. Can't wait.

Also, rebound copped a pair of publish shorts. Lol
those bwgh pumas are redic. can't wait.

It's annoying, no one in here cares if it was an easy cop for you. I understand the people that missed out and coming in here to complain, they need to let off steam. But if you got your pair, why do u need to come in here and say easy cop? Stroke your own ego? You want congratulations? You're doing nothing but cluttering the thread and annoying people. Straight up useless posts from a useless member.

i dont man, its pretty much easy or hard. the runner thing aint like waiting on nikes site for an hour with **** in your cart.

Easy or hard is subjective.... Burgers for example were very easy for me, but wasnt for others.

A very easy release is when the website doesn't crash, when pages load fast and when pretty much everybody can add to cart and checkout smoothly. That was not the case tonight.

Last edited:

Easy or hard is subjective.... Burgers for example were very easy for me, but wasnt for others.

A very easy release is when the website doesn't crash, when pages load fast and when pretty much everybody can add to cart and checkout smoothly. That was not the case tonight.
I think lots of mobile users were successful with this one. Somehow on the PC the pages just never stopped loading until you refreshed or stopped it from loading and the page will pop up. EB curve balls for every release. You think you're prepared but you're not. I'm just thinking of these now:

its pretty much easy or hard. the runner thing aint like waiting on nikes site for an hour with **** in your cart.

if you waited 5 hours in line and copped online = medium
if you waited 5 hours in line and didnt copp online = RIP?

For the MoonWalkers I'm going to say this was not an easy cop, but I'm not one to throw out easy or difficult. I measure it in terms of did I cop or not and do I want the shoe that bad to go the reseller route.

On to the next brothas. What's going to be the next cop for you guys?

In terms of Sacony pretty sure most will be after Anteaters. I'll try if it's not on some super limited gotta be in line at midnight type deal.

It's annoying, no one in here cares if it was an easy cop for you. I understand the people that missed out and coming in here to complain, they need to let off steam. But if you got your pair, why do u need to come in here and say easy cop? Stroke your own ego? You want congratulations? You're doing nothing but cluttering the thread and annoying people. Straight up useless posts from a useless member.

Bro get over it you lost b. Move on to the next one. I can say from past experience and i have way more than you that it was an easy cop. You just mad cause it was easy and you still struck out. Its fine to blow steam but don't get mad at me for stating my opinion -- this is a forum. Whatever im out i hope you find a pair for a reasonable price.

Keep trying guys, just checked out with my size.

Bro get over it you lost b. Move on to the next one. I can say from past experience and i have way more than you that it was an easy cop. You just mad cause it was easy and you still struck out. Its fine to blow steam but don't get mad at me for stating my opinion -- this is a forum. Whatever im out i hope you find a pair for a reasonable price.

Next on my list, these are set to release with the next 6k pack

Last edited:
I had some flat white 3M's lying around from my Grand Anse's so I decided to throw 'em in the MW's and do a comparison...which one?

I think lots of mobile users were successful with this one. Somehow on the PC the pages just never stopped loading until you refreshed or stopped it from loading and the page will pop up. EB curve balls for every release. You think you're prepared but you're not. I'm just thinking of these now:
I was told by my local that the Pink Devil Shadow OG will retail for $65. That is a steal and a half for those! The whole line up is so well priced compared to almost all other brands! Unfortunately New Balance is starting to go upscale with their prices.

I was told by my local that the Pink Devil Shadow OG will retail for $65. That is a steal and a half for those! The whole line up is so well priced compared to almost all other brands! Unfortunately New Balance is starting to go upscale with their prices.

Yeah, NB is on some BS. Anyone know when those Anteater-looking Jazz Originals are set to drop?

Back
Top Bottom