Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just recently started to get interested in Saucony. That Grid 9000 mint cw is fuego and caught my eye. 

I'm a sz 8.5 in Flyknit Racer, New Balance 577, and sz 9 in GL5. Should I go TTS or half up/down a size? 

- Thanks in advance 

Just recently started to get interested in Saucony. That Grid 9000 mint cw is fuego and caught my eye. 
I'm a sz 8.5 in Flyknit Racer, New Balance 577, and sz 9 in GL5. Should I go TTS or half up/down a size? 
- Thanks in advance 
.5 down

- Thanks in advance 

Looks like we have the same sizing preferences... definitely go for the 8.5

still need the mints for retail
nerd.gif

Is there any sky/light blue on Bait's CW5? Can't tell based off those filtered pics they put up. If it's pure navy/white, i'm grabbin em! Just got the email 8) I'm happy BAIT never makes difficult for people to grab their releases. I've gotten the email for every raffle i've entered with them.

What's the group consensus with these? TTS or .5 down? I'm worried about that leather liner, if that's what I'm seeing in the pics.
I ended up going with the same size as my CW3 (Shadow Originals). I heard some say you can go down .5, but I always wear socks with my shoes so I don't mind a little room.

Bought the CW5 via the "special" email Bait sent out - it seems it's an appreciation email for previous CW purchasers and not part of the regular raffle?

Is there any sky/light blue on Bait's CW5? Can't tell based off those filtered pics they put up. If it's pure navy/white, i'm grabbin em! Just got the email
glasses.gif
I'm happy BAIT never makes difficult for people to grab their releases. I've gotten the email for every raffle i've entered with them.
I thought it was Navy/Light Blue.

Love the Bait collabs - they are usually pretty plentiful and not too difficult to attain.

Back
Top Bottom