Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Can somebody verify if these are Legit? Thanks you!

Most go half size down from their typical Nike or Asics GL3/5 size. Depends what you consider your TRUE size.
I am a solid 12 in everything Nike, never worn Asics but I am also a solid 12 in new balance[Any comparison to saucony?] Do they fit anything like the grid 9000? I know those I have to half size down

I am a solid 12 in everything Nike, never worn Asics but I am also a solid 12 in new balance[Any comparison to saucony?] Do they fit anything like the grid 9000? I know those I have to half size down
For New Balance are you talking 574's or other models?  Reason I ask is because I wear 9.5 in 574's, but 9 in 577, 996-999.  I wear size 9 in Jordan retros, but 9.5 in Air Max runners.  I wear size 9 in ALL Saucony models.  What's my true size?... no clue!

Late to the game here but picked up the Shadow originals in the cream a couple weeks ago and ******* love them. The colour is toned down a bit in person and looks great.

Although, don't try taking a brush to the mesh to clean them up.

For New Balance are you talking 574's or other models?  Reason I ask is because I wear 9.5 in 574's, but 9 in 577, 996-999.  I wear size 9 in Jordan retros, but 9.5 in Air Max runners.  I wear size 9 in ALL Saucony models.  What's my true size?... no clue!
lol I am starting to think true size is something retailers made up to drive us insane. But yea I was talking about 574's so lemme ask you this since you size up and down depending on the weather lol whats your Nike size?

lol I am starting to think true size is something retailers made up to drive us insane. But yea I was talking about 574's so lemme ask you this since you size up and down depending on the weather lol whats your Nike size?
I don't buy many Nikes these days, but I wear 9.5 in AM1 and AM90, 9.5 in dunk SB, 9 in AF1, 9 in Jordan retro, 9 in GR dunks.

Bodega x Saucony Elite 'Pattern Recognition' Pack

Retail: $120/pair
Im def gonna try to cop those 2nd ones, I know they drop at midnight on Bodega.com but what time zone would that be? Is Bodega east coast? Im in GA. Those are Shadow 6's correct? Also any word on the concepts bushwhackers? I've missed out on all the lastest drops of those so copping both of these would be an early christmas lol

Last edited:

Im def gonna try to cop those 2nd ones, I know they drop at midnight on Bodega.com but what time zone would that be? Is Bodega east coast? Im in GA. Those are Shadow 6's correct? Also any word on the concepts bushwhackers? I've missed out on all the lastest drops of those so copping both of these would be an early christmas lol
EST i believe

If you're on time you should be good. I don't think there's much hype over these.
oh i'll be sitting on my laptop at 11:50 for sure with the bodega page already pulled up lol I have an acount with them so that should make the buying process smoother. I still can't decide if I should size down to a 12 though, I don't think these will be available in a 12.5 huh? Since I've never owned a hybrid before I'm going off my Shadow 6 sweater pack which fit a size too big in my 13 and my Mint grid 9000 which fit half a size big. 

Half size down on the g9 x shadow 6 for sure.
people keep telling me that like its an option for me lol I wear a 13 and they don't ever have 12.5. If I could I would def just do that but I prob won't find that size hence the dilemma between the 12 and 13. 

Back
Top Bottom