Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm sitting the Kushwackers out and just gonna chill with the Epitome's. Those were stressful enough for the rest of the month honestly :lol: Just hope this size 11 actually fits properly.

@Jays25 you ain't lyin man. The Epitome's were rough as a mofo. Never dealt w/ something like that ever.

Aren't the epitomes releasing elsewhere? I don't understand why everyone stressed over trying to grab a pair through their site

only gets harder for sz 8-9.5, big sizes always be sittin for runners
laugh.gif

They may be releasing elsewhere but like anything these days, you gotta grab anything you like first chance you get or else be bitterly disappointed later. lol

Yep, no one has any idea where they were going to be releasing or in how many pairs they'd release at specific locations. Best anyone had was that there was supposed to be a global release on the 27th. :smh: Can't take a risk like that and then it doesn't end up happening or it's extremely limited, or the shoes drop at a time where you're not free. Better to go after a guaranteed thing (Though poor business sense nearly ruined that for everybody anyways)

EDIT: People mentioned getting a form to fill out if they paid by card. I paid through Paypal so I hope that doesn't complicate things further.

Last edited:
Yep, no one has any idea where they were going to be releasing or in how many pairs they'd release at specific locations. Best anyone had was that there was supposed to be a global release on the 27th. :smh: Can't take a risk like that and then it doesn't end up happening or it's extremely limited, or the shoes drop at a time where you're not free. Better to go after a guaranteed thing (Though poor business sense nearly ruined that for everybody anyways)

EDIT: People mentioned getting a form to fill out if they paid by card. I paid through Paypal so I hope that doesn't complicate things further.
I believe the form was only sent to people who phone ordered. I couldnt fill out the form but put the needed info in an email yesterday and got shipping confirmation today. If you ordered online i dont think you have to worry about the form.

Hey, i know the ppl who phone ordered are getting tracking numbers from Epitome. Anyone get an order confirmation from ordering from their website for the release on Monday?

[thread="343161"] [/thread]
Size 9 up on ebay right now for a bid, starting price is $325, Bin is $425. No bids yet :lol:
:x

lol ebay prices are crazy right now. Looked for a 10.5 in case epitome oversold and cancels mine, can't find a single one for even close to retail :smh: Sad thing is that based on what the site is saying there are a bunch of completed listings where the price was $300 and up.

Aren't the epitomes releasing elsewhere? I don't understand why everyone stressed over trying to grab a pair through their site
Not everywhere. According to my people, it's 6 spots in USA and 6 spots in Europe.  We'll see if this is true though.

Back
Top Bottom