Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yeah, I believe MSRP is $80 on those.  They'll hit ~$50 for sure.
Yup supposed to be $80, I think because of the lower price they'll actually move, prob won't sell out super fast but they'll go. Kinda like the mint grid 9000s, good colorway, cheap price, sold out relatively quick on saucony but popped up in other spots later on. These are supposed to have a similar release, only Saucony and "select accounts".  They're supposed to drop at midnight, here's the early link, it's not active yet though. http://bit.ly/1OHunWR

Yup supposed to be $80, I think because of the lower price they'll actually move, prob won't sell out super fast but they'll go. Kinda like the mint grid 9000s, good colorway, cheap price, sold out relatively quick on saucony but popped up in other spots later on. These are supposed to have a similar release, only Saucony and "select accounts".  They're supposed to drop at midnight, here's the early link, it's not active yet though. http://bit.ly/1OHunWR
Eddie coming through! You plan on copping?

To be honest with you, Saucony videos were almost non existent up until about a year ago. They did a good job selection most people imo. I have the smallest amount of Subscribers out of the 10 people selected. They could have easily picked someone else with more subs, but I've been showing Saucony's on my channel for a long time, well before they ever sent me anything. So they did take a look at people that have been supporting the brand consistently.

Wasnt directly speaking about you my guy. Your one of the few youtubers who stay true to the brand oppurtunites, and i support what you do. But like i said its only a few i was directly speaking of which I have named. Atleast you go out and support the brand outside of being seeded pairs and which some dont. I just hoped for some of the dudes like shadowlurking, shadowmob and deeboks who have a good following should also be selected as being originators since they do it cause they enjoy it. Slapping the name "originators" and not giving the common man no love is what discourages me and some others. But in all respect whats done is done and I appreciate that you still havent forgoten NT and looking forward to what you guys have instore.

Last edited:
Wasnt directly speaking about you my guy. Your one of the few youtubers who stay true to the brand oppurtunites, and i support what you do. But like i said its only a few i was directly speaking of which I have named. Atleast you go out and support the brand outside of being seeded pairs and which some dont. I just hoped for some of the dudes like shadowlurking, shadowmob and deeboks who have a good following should also be selected as being originators since they do it cause they enjoy it. Slapping the name "originators" and not giving the common man no love is what discourages me and some others. But in all respect whats done is done and I appreciate that you still havent forgoten NT and looking forward to what you guys have instore.
Word man! Totally understand what you mean, big fan of shadow lurking and shadow mob, both give out great info and good on feet looks, I hope there's an opportunity for them in the future cuz they deserve it for sure!

My favorite saucony youtubers are probably bostonsbest1, beezykicks, and thecamp0ut, although I'm biased because I talk with all of em.  They don't just love every shoe because they aren't being gifted them.  When was the last time you've seen bull1trc give a negative review?  How come heskicks likes every pair of shoes he has in hand?  Yoanty says EVERYTHING is fire once he has it in hand.  He only disses kicks that he ain't getting.  

It's noise polution.  

I don't trust anyone that doesn't dislike something every now and again.

My favorite saucony youtubers are probably bostonsbest1, beezykicks, and thecamp0ut, although I'm biased because I talk with all of em.  They don't just love every shoe because they aren't being gifted them.  When was the last time you've seen bull1trc give a negative review?  How come heskicks likes every pair of shoes he has in hand?  Yoanty says EVERYTHING is fire once he has it in hand.  He only disses kicks that he ain't getting.  

It's noise Pollution. Well said I know 2 of those guys and they r good dudes. Obviously they go by following it makes sense.

I don't trust anyone that doesn't dislike something every now and again.

Last edited:

damn he finally put them on sale, took him a year almost hahahah

Not my store -- Offspring Running Since 96s in various sizes Ds for $156 shipped each. Have at it!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saucony-x-O...0141-2-/271649034047?var=&hash=item3f3f8b4f3f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saucony-x-O...0141-1-/301370532878?var=&hash=item462b15640e

Copped the greys because the blues were OOS in my size...
Repped!  Got the greys to complete the set. I got shipping confirmation already, but I was so confused when I looked at the label and it showed it was shipping from my city(?).  Looking at the seller's page I'm amazed someone in my little town is sitting on that amount of eBay inventory!

Back
Top Bottom