Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Welp here it is the Canon from Sneaker Politics

Is it jus me or is there too many sky blue ish CW's comin from Saucony? I mean the No Chill Pack comes in mind and I have a feeling the Extra Butter collab dropping whenever will be Sky Blue CW from pics I've seen but I could be wrong? Just my thoughts.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Gonna have to take my blue pair from the No Chill pack off the DS list tomorrow.

Last edited:
I like the look better than the Epitome joints which i passed on. 125 is a good price and I like the courageous model. Hmm. 

the politics signature looks dope as well! great price for a collab[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hate to say it but the Politics collab looks good and that leather liner is too sweet. And $125 for retail? Sheesh I may cop

125 is a great price for those, let's see if the quality is up to par. I might snatch em, they are pretty dope

definitely in for the politics.  much cleaner than epitome's.  how do the courageous fit compared to 997/998 US made NBs or asics gl3/glv? 

Cool box, excellent price, and the courageous is a great silhouette, tempting but only thing pulling me away is the colorway..

Last edited:
Hi first time in this thread.

I was wondering how does the Saucony Courageous Fit?

i'm usually a 9.5 in Ascis Gel Lyt 3, 10 in the Gel Lyte Vs, 10 in Air Max 90s, and 9.5 in Air max 95s.

I saw they might run big...so i was thinking a 10?

Back
Top Bottom