Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

LPU...these things are BUTTER!!

I guess Shoe Gallery is doing a collaboration with Saucony and its with Grid 9000. Kind of excited to see what they come up with, hopefully it's not too loud tho.

Every Saucony on sale including the coffee pack, no code needed http://rise45.com/collections/saucony

Repped. Let me say though, first thing I saw after the Coffee Pack were the Kushwackers and Epitomes and I assumed they were on sale too. Bruh...My heart skipped a beat. :lol: Then I saw the sold out banner above them. :smh:

Cream pair from the Coffee pack is coming up as $80.40 flat for me. A few dollars more than that deal that someone posted last week, but still a solid discount.

ugh...i'm tempted but wont bite...i need to stay away from NT.

I guess Shoe Gallery is doing a collaboration with Saucony and its with Grid 9000. Kind of excited to see what they come up with, hopefully it's not too loud tho.

Looks promising. Liking the colors. Though I'm going to guess they are going to be pretty loud.

Last edited:
Repped. Let me say though, first thing I saw after the Coffee Pack were the Kushwackers and Epitomes and I assumed they were on sale too. Bruh...My heart skipped a beat.
laugh.gif
Then I saw the sold out banner above them.
mean.gif

Cream pair from the Coffee pack is coming up as $80.40 flat for me. A few dollars more than that deal that someone posted last week, but still a solid discount.
thats happen to me before
laugh.gif

I said I was gonna chill no eBay searching and all. I come to the saucony thread after months and this dude post this, my girl is gonna kill me!!!
we only aid and abet on NT, u knew the risks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom